Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do foids want sex at all or they only exchange sex for something?

Do foids want sex for the sex itself or do they trade it for "love" and money?

• They want sex with a chad

Votes: 30 83.3%
  • They want "love", but their not interested in sex. They just trade it for "love"

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • I dont know

Votes: 5 13.9%

• Total voters
AngryUbermensch

AngryUbermensch

卐Antarctic Communism卐
-
I have no idea if foids actually like sex or they just exchange it for the feeling of "love"(that is a made up concept, and purely feminine concept)?

I mean, i have heard rumors that chads get free sex in night clubs, but i dont have any evidence that its true, because ive never been there and ive never seen it IRL nor heard it IRL...

But even if we hypothetically imagine that chads actually get sex for free in nightclubs, do foids fuck them just for the sex itself or maybe their not interested in the sex itself, but just hope that they might get a relationship with him later, and the reason why they want a relationship with a chad is because fucking him is less discusting for them, but they still dont enjoy it.

Just ask your mom.

I have no idea if foids actually like sex or they just exchange it for the feeling of "love"(that is a made up concept, and purely feminine concept)?

I mean, i have heard rumors that chads get free sex in night clubs, but i dont have any evidence that its true, because ive never been there and ive never seen it IRL nor heard it IRL...

But even if we hypothetically imagine that chads actually get sex for free in nightclubs, do foids fuck them just for the sex itself or maybe their not interested in the sex itself, but just hope that they might get a relationship with him later, and the reason why they want a relationship with a chad is because fucking him is less discusting for them, but they still dont enjoy it.
They want it with a Chad.

They want it with a Chad.
Are you sure that they want the sex itself? Maybe they just hope that they will get a relationship with him later?

Foids day dreaming constantly about having sex with chads

They want it and love with Chads and exchange it for try-hard pretend "love" with non-Chads.

They might want something else but I wouldn't say that it's love (as they could get much more from us so it wouldn't make sense).
They do it to boost their egos, advance in foid hierarchy, get money, cause affairs making their pointless lives less boring etc.

Foids are desperate to have sex with Chad solely for their own happiness

But when they're having with Sub chads, they've always got the real goal - mostly money. Normies are always willing to pay for it. It's just another sort of prostitution.

Anyone who says that women dont enjoy sex is coping their balls off

modern feminist culture does act like foids don't want sex, and males want sex constantly

but it's not really true

when foids are turned on, they can act in ways that males would be stigmatized for

Women do want and like sex a lot, with chad of course. They hope chads settle down with them, but that doesn't happen.

"love"(that is a made up concept, and purely feminine concept)
Hard disagree here. Love is a male concept. Foids "love" is very conditional, flaky and brings a lot of bad things with it, like entitlement. It's a reflection of their narcissism.

They only want sex with a chad

Women do want and like sex a lot, with chad of course. They hope chads settle down with them, but that doesn't happen.
But do they have sex for the sex itself or they exchange it for settling down?

This phrase kinda contradicts itself.

I mean, if foids actually wanted sex i think they wouldnt settle down with anyone. They would just fuck different chad every day, but this doesnt seem to happen.

This makes me thinking that foids might be asexual.

I mean, if foids actually wanted sex i think they wouldnt settle down with anyone. They would just fuck different chad every day, but this doesnt seem to happen.

This makes me thinking that foids might be asexual.
They really love sex and being railed by 10 inch cock. And they will happily do ONS. But they will never show this side to the normies

foids want
  1. genes from chad (alphas)
  2. resources from Brad (betas).
  3. protection from incels (omegas)
foids are psychopaths and sex just happen to be the most powerful tool in their toolbox because males just happen to desire sex so much.

It's all prostitution. Even with chad.

They trade sex to him in exchange for scoring points against other girls who wanted to bang chad. They all bang chad in the end, but they compete over his time slots. Which girl gets him on saturday vs monday? 9 PM vs 3 AM? Etc. It's an intrasexual competition, and this is why preselection is so important, if you're not preselected, then the girl doesn't stand to have outcompeted any other girl by giving you her pussy.

Both. They do feel horny, but sex is also a means to an end for them. It's where they get their power from.

It is contradictory because it's their dual mating strategy. Many do fuck different chads every day, that's the cock carousel or slut phase. Then they wanna get out of it at some point because they also have a biological imperative and they stop being able to compete with younger foids, but they are alpha-windowed so feel entitled to chad, that's when they get pump'n dumped while trying to lock down the chaddest guy they can.

It's all prostitution. Even with Chad.
true tbh

foids are like the trashy p2w games that Chinks love making. whales take first place, nobody else has a chance at most things. if an f2p does better than them at anything, then whales say it's cheating (ie. 'rape/SA') and ask for a ban

then ITcels come along and are like, 'no the game isn't rigged, you f2ps are just bad at it/have a bad pERsonality.'

They are just as lustful as men but only for chad