Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do I come across as...? [READ FIRST AND EVERY WORD BEFORE VOTING]

Am I psychotic?

• No

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 5 71.4%

• Total voters
tulasdanslos

tulasdanslos

East though, they heading to the East
★★★★
...somebody with a great chasm between my personal beliefs and actual reality?

In clinical terms, am I psychotic?

I don't think I am, then again, only a sane man can recognize insanity. Its sufferer can only imagine they're okay.

My friend told me he reads psychology and psychiatry as a cope and that I don't have just a psychotic break from many years ago that I won't detail here for obvious reasons, he says I am clearly psychotic and in danger of being labeled a schizophrenic.

I'm fucking autistic, I know that, but I need a third opinion on my psyche. How the fuck can my beautiful mind be psychotic? I am the one holding the truth, I am the one who needs to be replicated, validated, bred, respected, imitated, modeled after, worshipped even. These are my true feelings and my celibacy confronts with them, but I thought I was blackpilled enough to know the nature of the world, instead I have fallen so hard I committed self harm a few days ago, just to feel something... I felt absolutely nothing.

You don't seem to be psychotic by any definition. Your normie friend needs to shut the fuck up.

9507a09659070eebe1eea4a6babbd67ed21258aa35240e36fa64a078146c57e6-jpg.64736

If normies told that to you then no. Stop taking normies seriously.

Normies would jump straight to making conclusions when they don't even know the full context.

You are with yourself 24/7. You know yourself more than normies know you.

delusions of grandur .

We can be as self aware and knowledgable as we want , but that dosnt change shit in a gynocentric World

Where only your Looks and Money Really Matter .

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back