Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do I have a chad voice?

Never began.

You voice mog me, you sound like a frat guy.

Voice mogs me.

Mods, crush his skull.

Idk if it’s fake when I was a kid I’d have girls telling me I’m beautiful and I remember my friend asked a girl from my class if she wanted date me and she said yes

But the cutecel look doesn’t translate well into a full grown man i’m 19 now and my only hope is leanmax since I’m a bit overweight

Cutecel manlet like me is over tier

I only have my shitty headset mic so you can't hear my voice very well. A woman asked me "Why do you sound like that?" in response to my voice a while ago. Lot of people call it gay. It's tough.

I only have my shitty headset mic so you can't hear my voice very well. A woman asked me "Why do you sound like that?" in response to my voice a while ago. Lot of people call it gay. It's tough.
I just use my iPhone rn to record

Pick up smoking

Pick up smoking
Funnily enough, I've thought about it. Not to voicemaxx lol, but sometimes I really crave smoking a cigarette, even though I've never smoked. Probably because my mother and granny used to smoke in front of me. They quit eventually but I guess it ended up affecting me anyway. The only downside would be that I actually like to sing as a hobby. I go to singing lessons, it's a cope but I think it's fun. I think smoking would kill that for me, since it fucks your lung capacity and your range. I never did sound good anyway, so maybe it'd be fine...

8/10 stop saying bruh so much tho bruh

Sounds like any generic zoomer male I hear out on the street.