Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Do I have your vote AGAINST foid avis?

Mortis

Mortis

The Senator of Suffering & Minister of Misery
★★★★★
ZomboMeme 04052023020519

ZomboMeme 04052023015728

MY FELLOW BROCELS. I HEREBY URGE YOU TO GO TO THE VOTING BOOTH AND BRING YOUR VOTE AGAINST FOID AVIS! PROTECT THE INCEL WAY OF LIFE! REJECT ALL FORMS OF FOID INFILTRATION! A VOTE AGAINST FOID AVIS IS A VOTE FOR INCELLIA. REJECT THEIR SUBVERSIVE IDEAS!

every vote against the foid tranime should count as 3 votes

I voted in favor of the avis but I’m regretting that now after realizing how much of a halo effect they’ll put on niggas who use them

I voted in favor of the avis but I’m regretting that now after realizing how much of a halo effect they’ll put on niggas who use them
CORRECT YOUR ERROR BY ADVOCATING IN FAVOUR OF THE BAN!

BAN ALL FOID WORSHIP
It’s not even about whether the avis are foid worship it’s the fact that people with foid avis are gonna get treated better

Based post. Glad someone else is talking about this.

I don’t want to worship toilets. I just want to be reminded and coom to my anime avi everytime :feelsohh::ahegao:

it’s over

I don’t want to worship toilets. I just want to be reminded and coom to my anime avi everytime :feelsohh::ahegao:

it’s over
There's the internet for that. KEEP OUR FORUM CLEAN

JFL, political campaigning on incels.is

There's the internet for that. KEEP OUR FORUM CLEAN
Yeah but anime toilets aren’t real life toilets. I can’t have an actual relationship with them. They also act so much better than actual toilets.
Also i’d argue that crips on here go out of their way to post actual toilets in their forum posts tbhdedsrsngl

it’s over

Yeah but anime toilets aren’t real life toilets. I can’t have an actual relationship with them. They also act so much better than actual toilets.
Also i’d argue that crips on here go out of their way to post actual toilets in their forum posts tbhdedsrsngl

it’s over
They don't act...

I voted Mortis 2024

Bump cuz important :feelsLSD:

Shouldn’t the roles be reversed though?

Dubble bumb cuz important

I don't know man, it's just a picture. Why would you want to ban them?

Foid anime avis are good
Waifuism is based

Edmund kemper's post proved that anime PFP have a halo effect, no one should use them unless they wish to attention whore like Foids.

every vote against the foid tranime should count as 3 votes
Yeah, I like anime and anime bitches, BUT NOT on .is, That is foid worship if its in an AVI!

Edmund kemper's post proved that anime PFP have a halo effect, no one should use them unless they wish to attention whore like Foids.
If it's due to halo effect we should remove paragon usernames too, they give way more halo effect even though nobody talks about this.

If it's due to halo effect we should remove paragon usernames too, they give way more halo effect even though nobody talks about this.
Intresting take... you should make a thread about this

Last bump cuz important :feelsLSD:

It's a close race, but media pundits and Inceldian political analysts forecast the election to narrowly be in favor of allowing foid avis. :ping:

It's a close race, but media pundits and Inceldian political analysts forecast the election to narrowly be in favor of allowing foid avis. :ping:
Brutal... I was expecting a landslide victory for truecels...

Ban everything female, THE END! @Fat Link

Last bumb because the final battle is nigh