Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do I look subhuman?

NutNotBusted

NutNotBusted

Officer
★★★★
https://goo.gl/images/HxfZxC

No, you can’t be an Incel with that canthal tilt.

I'm just gonna paste a comment that a roastie (unironically) made on a post in r/MaleForeverAlone with blackops2cel's pic in it (it had the FaceApp smile filter applied).
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Thought i’d give you a list of why people won’t fuck you so you have some things to improve on.[/font]
  1. Your smile is hideous. Honestly it’s just gross, you show more of your gums than anyone wants to see. Try laughing, and then replicate that smile instead, it’s more genuine.
  2. You look like fuckin ET. Hit the gym, bulk up a little and go outside so you don’t look so pale.
  3. You can’t get laid cause you don’t care about yourself. Self improvement is attractive, having good self esteem is attractive (don’t go into the territory of being a dick though, that’s not). Women like men who like themselves.
  4. We get it, you like call of duty, but for fucks sake if you want a woman dress to impress.
  5. When you do grow the balls to go out and meet women, be genuine. And NO NEGGING. We know what it is, we know what you’re trying. If you’re trying that hard, you aren’t looking for the right woman anyway. And learn the word no too, once a woman isn’t interested, she isn’t interested.

Looks very saintly.

Eh, hes actually not that ugly. Just needs a shave and a haircut.
Also he has nice eyes

you're a total slayer

KL5Ic3K.jpg

It's over for you