Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Do IT Cucks really?

Indogcel

Indogcel

Greycel
Who tf runs Incel Tears? They're giving free attention to us FOR FREE and we live in their heads paying a rent with a grand total of $0.00. If you're reading this IT user/Gangstalker, please post my thread and hope someone buys you that sweet Reddit Gold. But seriously DO THEY REALLY? What compels them to gangstalk us for no reason??? I never understood this...

Who tf runs Incel Tears? They're giving free attention to us FOR FREE and we live in their heads paying a rent with a grand total of $0.00. If you're reading this IT user/Gangstalker, please post my thread and hope someone buys you that sweet Reddit Gold. But seriously DO THEY REALLY? What compels them to gangstalk us for no reason??? I never understood this...
I talked to one of the members and I can tell you first hand they all have 0 IQ whatsoever. They say taking screenshots of our posts is a “hobby”. I have no idea about what makes stalking people online a hobby. That just goes to show they’re all brainless retards.

They are a rag tag of diverse heroes that includes:

-An obese old Indian woman that dates white men
-A fat 36 year old single mother
-A JEW -you got to have at least one in social justice group

There are others too but they stand out less

They are a rag tag of diverse heroes that includes:

-An obese old Indian woman that dates white men
-A fat 36 year old single mother
-A JEW -you got to have at least one in social justice group

There are others too but they stand out less
Fkn Gangstalkers won't give me a break!!

I think what really sums up ITears, is that when it was subreddit of the day way back when, even normie redditors commented and said they're pathetic, spending their time and energy on mocking lonely virgins.

And also, of course that a few of their mods turned out to be pedo's.

Because of these two things alone, for me anyways nobody should pay any attention to them. Waste of time and energy.

They know there are Chad here. so they are trying to find them so that they can get fucked by chads.