Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Do Male Sex Havers Gain Superpowers From Coitus?

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date

Does Sex Give Superpowers

• Yes

Votes: 20 71.4%
  • No

Votes: 8 28.6%

• Total voters
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
Superpowers as in dramatic physical, mental and psychological upgrades that enhance their quality of life outside of the pleasure from the act itself. How long would such effects last? Vote and comment why.

All men need to have sex to maintain peek physical condition. You wont find a single star athlete that isnt slaying pussy 24/7

All men need to have sex to maintain peek physical condition. You wont find a single star athlete that isnt slaying pussy 24/7
Peek mental and physical condition.

They sure do like to act/pretend like it.

Lmao what is this autism.

The only thing they gain is bragging rights and an over-inflated ego. They really aren't that special.

endorphins, which makes them see life in a rose tinted glasses, this is why Chads & normies are so akin to blue pill "life is goods" advices

True

In a sense, yes. It's a rite of passage that transforms them from boys into men. We will be virgin children forever, depised and laughed at by all, because we are not able to touch this power.

i hate sex havers

Yes, some gain the power of AIDS, but not all. It's a great superpower – it makes you die faster, and you can even infect other people!

No, its myth.

Grappler Baki gets superpowers from sex. I don't. I feel like a pos when leaving the brothel.

Not true, I never had sex in my life and I'm a monster when it comes to lifting weights my first time in the gym I bench pressed 220 , my first deadlift was 330 and my first squat 285 after a month I increased every lift by 50 lbs.

It would for sure give me higher self-esteem and happiness.

They're able to actually focus on the things that matter.

yes they make you happy and confident

Yes, some gain the power of AIDS, but not all. It's a great superpower – it makes you die faster, and you can even infect other people!
truth

It gives them purpose/motivation & that's pretty fucking Powerful when utilized.

Sex with incels will give you subhuman powers.