Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Do mods ever show us what type of infiltrator fakecel essays get denied at entry?

• Thread starter Deleted member 41104
  • Start date
Deleted member 41104

Deleted member 41104

Kike extERminator
-
This is my take on what would be a fakecel essay, and what would be a truecel essay:

Fakecel: I am a NEET 40 year old male, and I seriously hate females! I feel entitled to sex, because I have a nice personality and I have tons of NEETbux. I hate females for not giving me sex even though I deserve it! I am a KHV, I have approached 363 woman in my life (including coworkers) and have been rejected by every single one. I seriously think we need to take foids rights away!

Truecel: I had always walked to school by myself since second grade (if I recall correctly), neither mom nor dad bothered with anything related to me at all. I remember in sixth being invited to one of my classmate's birthday party and it was out of pity (since he had invited the entire class except for me) and I had to bear the loneliness that followed then, was absolutely sidetracked and just sat there with my drink on the sofa as the only person that had given me any attention was his elder sister, which was out of pity given how she had seen me being here in the corner with no one but myself. Eventually I had to walk back home by myself before it ended because I was so physically repulsed and embarrassed by my own actions. Lone cinema on a valentine's day (I didn't realize it was so at the time) too and I got horribly kicked out because I wasn't accompanying a "couple". Even my laughably awful suicide attempt I was entirely alone, I had cut my wrists vertically along and was noticeably bleeding as it kept dripping on the floor, few moments before I passed out I called my mom because I was scared and wanted her to help me and well... she just coldly replied to me saying I was trying to get her attention and to hang up. I just bursted out crying before passing out... I surprisingly lived and just passed out for 12 hours on my floor, and this was when I felt most lonely. I felt like I was falling endlessly through the realms of outter space, just pitting into the void aimlessly. I just sat there pondering everything around me and I couldn't comprehend what had just happened. Sorry if I sound like a faggot, I just can't help with this memory. (that was a copy and pasted, i didn’t write that)

I remember that I copy and pasted this truecel biography from 4chan a couple months ago, and I decided to share this (true) story with you guys :feelsYall:

They have shown a few(mostly women trying to get it) but no they mostly keep that stuff private.

All i said is i hate women and they let me in :feelskek:

All I typed was 18 yr old khhv because it’s the truth :feelskek:

All i put in essay was I want 2 kreeempi

Mine:
Screenshot 20220311 034417 DuckDuckGo

Over.

I joined on day 1 and I didn't have to write an essay. :feelsautistic:

Do they even read them? I bet some mods just do it randomly
50% get in the rest should try again :feelskek:

No, we won't disclose how we evaluate applications.

how would you respond if you got this application maby?

This is my take on what would be a fakecel essay, and what would be a truecel essay:

Fakecel: I am a NEET 40 year old male, and I seriously hate females! I feel entitled to sex, because I have a nice personality and I have tons of NEETbux. I hate females for not giving me sex even though I deserve it! I am a KHV, I have approached 363 woman in my life (including coworkers) and have been rejected by every single one. I seriously think we need to take foids rights away!

Truecel: I had always walked to school by myself since second grade (if I recall correctly), neither mom nor dad bothered with anything related to me at all. I remember in sixth being invited to one of my classmate's birthday party and it was out of pity (since he had invited the entire class except for me) and I had to bear the loneliness that followed then, was absolutely sidetracked and just sat there with my drink on the sofa as the only person that had given me any attention was his elder sister, which was out of pity given how she had seen me being here in the corner with no one but myself. Eventually I had to walk back home by myself before it ended because I was so physically repulsed and embarrassed by my own actions. Lone cinema on a valentine's day (I didn't realize it was so at the time) too and I got horribly kicked out because I wasn't accompanying a "couple". Even my laughably awful suicide attempt I was entirely alone, I had cut my wrists vertically along and was noticeably bleeding as it kept dripping on the floor, few moments before I passed out I called my mom because I was scared and wanted her to help me and well... she just coldly replied to me saying I was trying to get her attention and to hang up. I just bursted out crying before passing out... I surprisingly lived and just passed out for 12 hours on my floor, and this was when I felt most lonely. I felt like I was falling endlessly through the realms of outter space, just pitting into the void aimlessly. I just sat there pondering everything around me and I couldn't comprehend what had just happened. Sorry if I sound like a faggot, I just can't help with this memory. (that was a copy and pasted, i didn’t write that)

I remember that I copy and pasted this truecel biography from 4chan a couple months ago, and I decided to share this (true) story with you guys :feelsYall:
they probably do something like

I really hate those N***gers!!

No, they don't usually share those.

Looking back at mine, I overexaggerated a bit, but I'm still pretty ugly + short+ never received female attention.

How was the forum brought up to your attention? Did you receive an invite?
Yeah, I think most users who were active on r/incels got invites when it got banned. I'm one of the few who didn't ascend since then.

Yeah, I think most users who were active on r/incels got invites when it got banned. I'm one of the few who didn't ascend since then.
How did they ascend? Who’s the most genetically fucked person you’ve ever seen ascend?

Obviously making those rejected applications widely available would be detriment to the site's selection process, but it would be entertaining seeing, from time to time, the most ridicules and absurd applications.