Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do most normies stop playing video games eventually?

UnwantedVirgin

UnwantedVirgin

Autism is a death sentence for ugly men
★★★★★
Just thinking of various family members and many of them stopped playing video games as they got older, is this common for people when they have girlfriends or wives? One told me he can't even remember the last time he owned a game system.

No, most people I know play at all ages

I was big into gaming ages 12-16 then again from 18-22

just can't get into it anymore, my brain knows it's all fake

Normies at the office told me they stop playing after getting married and having kids, said they didn't had the time anymore and when they had was too little to get invested in any game, so they rarely from time to time play something like FIFA

They trade gaming for weed and degeneracy.

For 99% of men video games are just an escape from reality. Once u have a wife and start a family u dont need them anymore

Some do and instead party, do drugs and other normie shit

Exactly what happened to me. It's all just pixels on a screen.

Don't really play them much anymore

I don't like video games, I just use them as a form of escapism.

I can’t imagine a life without gaming…

I used to love videogames when I was around 8. Now I couldnt play for more than 5 minutes. Too boring
Pretty much that's my circumstance, It's just repetitiveness. I'd rather listen to a podcast or read a book.

Nowadays I only casually play story type games that is why I want a copestation for their exclusives

Just thinking of various family members and many of them stopped playing video games as they got older, is this common for people when they have girlfriends or wives? One told me he can't even remember the last time he owned a game system.
i never stopped playing but i'm playing less and less and less and less games manage to please me and still it's not the same as before, maybe one day i'll stop

yes they do it as a hobby, we do this as a therapeutic activity

because the games suck
games suck bcoz it's no longer a hobby for nerds and social outcasts.
gay-ming has become a virtual hub for chads and stacys to hook up with style.
normies literally monkey see, monkey do. all so tiresome bros.

They used to, but more and more normies are now playing vidya well into their adult years.

All normies at work play games even the ones that have wives and shiet.

Normies I know went back to tv, they don't' even go online much anymore.

I have played all videogames, not even kidding, got sick of them, don't keep my attention anymore.

If normies stopped playing video games, then there would be less noobs and less shitty video games made

So that would be nice

western normies are fleeing the vidya and back into clubbing. normies in asia however are a different species because what you deem as a geek in the west is an utter normgroid in the orient and it's even worse in Greater Mongolia aka china.