Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy DO NEVER overdose on soy

Doug

Doug

Everytime i get a gun in my hand it...
-
Ive never thought that you can overdose the soy…..
Screenshot 27

Id go down on a girl assuming she was my loyal gf and loved me.

But if it were a random hookup id rather go KSG

I don't even care about sex I'd enjoy feasting on manko a lot more.

Penatrative sex is for men, I'm a little boy that just wants to cuddle with my mommygf and be enveloped by her body.

I am getting a massive erection just thinking about this.

I don't even care about sex I'd enjoy feasting on manko a lot more.

Penatrative sex is for men, I'm a little boy that just wants to cuddle with my mommygf and be enveloped by her body.

I am getting a massive erection just thinking about this.
Come on man... Of course you have to penetrate. You'll get cucked otherwise. Even if you only want to cuddle, penetration is definitely the way to keep your bitch in line, otherwise she'll cuck you eventually

Come on man... Of course you have to penetrate. You'll get cucked otherwise. Even if you only want to cuddle, penetration is definitely the way to keep your bitch in line, otherwise she'll cuck you eventually

I know and I actually like the idea of penetrating. I want to penetrate her armpits, feet, paizuri, soft spot in the back of knees, calves, manko of course.

Cuddling and nuzzling is what I really want though.

cucks gonna cuck

Chad eats pussy, stop coping.

Chad eats pussy, stop coping.

Yes, but he doesn't do it for the foid; he does it for his self.

If Chad is in the sort of mood where he'd rather just pleasure himself at the foid's expense, then that's exactly what Chad does. And when this happens, the foid is always happy that Chad is happy.