Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do Nootropics actually work?

Rhodiola made me more anxious but less depressed, tried multiple times ashwagandha and it made me feel kinda like on ssri minus the not being able to cum/not feeling my cock effect but maybe because i mixed it out with black seed oil. I have tried Bacopa and it made my memory a bit better it also removed part of my brain fog. CBD oil works for me only for 1-2 days (gives me extreme relaxation for like 3h) and then i feel nothing what a scam :feelskek:

Rhodiola made me more anxious but less depressed, tried multiple times ashwagandha and it made me feel kinda like on ssri minus the not being able to cum/not feeling my cock effect but maybe because i mixed it out with black seed oil. I have tried Bacopa and it made my memory a bit better it also removed part of my brain fog. CBD oil works for me only for 1-2 days (gives me extreme relaxation for like 3h) and then i feel nothing what a scam :feelskek:
Okay I will try Bacopa