Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do normies assume you have had sex or youre an incel?

Cope or die

Cope or die

Captain
★★★
Talking to my thugmaxxed tyrone co-worker(hes cool though) about the usual normie shit. Nigga has like 3 baby mamas and his girlfriend also works with us. He asked what kind of foids i like, blah blah blah. Asked if i ever been with a mexican foid. I said no. He says just blacks? I lied and said yeah. :feelsjuice:

I guess it depends on your looks and age

I've seen men so ugly that if they told me they aren't virgins I wouldn't believe it

Do you actually consider yourself "friends" with this particular Tyrone or what? :feelsjuice:

Him assuming you are on his level is odd; most of society can pick out your ascension status and generally other things having to do with social relationships simply based off your physical appearance, so I'm surprised he didn't see your subhuman face and rightfully assume your truecel status, unless you don't have one. :feelswhat:

It actually leads go even worse treatment once they assume that you're an incel, as now you have their stereotypes and perceptions of that affecting how they view you, right on top of the already existing failos surrounding you being physically subhuman. :feelsclown:

Every time I spoke to a normie they were always most interested in my relationship status even though I KNEW they Know I don't have a gf this is always one of the first topics they bring up.

It's a brutal no-win answer. You say you have a gf they will know you are lying piece of shit. You say you don't have a gf you give them what they want. IT DRIVED ME MAD. I WAS SO FUCKING MAD WHEN THIS NIGGERS KEPT ASKING ME THIS SHIT AT MY OLD JOB....

And worst of all. I remember one of the most brutal shit I have ever heard. Some dumb half-breed arab landwhale was asking me if I have a GF. And I said I do. And then she said out loud '''LOOK EVEN HE HAS A GF'''' like bitch, she doesnt even realize how fucking disrespectful that was towards me. I should have smacked her fucking face for that. Dumb bitch.

Fuck normies. I don't wanna associate myself with normies. It never ends well for me. The best case is I made fun of the worst they take advantage of me in more sinister ways like waste my fucking money or steal my credit card (actually happened JFL)... Or just put me in very stressful situations for fun like leaving me in a club alone (got kicked out btw) and laughing at me and taking pictures of me when Im passed out shit like that.

Honestly... I can count people I met in my life that didnt fuck with me on ONE hand. And I met a lot of people.

Bruh, it's all about looks, of course they fucking know just from seeing us.

classmate once asked me if I have a gf out of nowhere. I said no and then asked him what he thought. He didn't say anything for a while, then looked at his friend and said "sure"

Fuckos in basic training and even a drill somehow came up with the erroneous belief that i “hoes” in the civilian world. Talk about confusion…

I think it’s obvious

They simply know it or assume that I'm some sort of "assexual" as they like to name it.

Normies can't wrap their mind around the fact that some people can be incels. If you're past 20 they'll automatically assume you're not a virgin not because of your looks but because they think everyone has had sex by that time. I tried to tell my collegue about incels and he just couldn't believe that there are some people who can not find a girl to sleep with.

Normies are bluepilled and can’t fathom that you could reach a certain age without having sex especially if they talk to you and think you’re a good person, regardless of how you look. Maybe if you’re very non NT or deformed they might believe it. I’ve had plenty normies start talking to me about sex or relationships because they assume I’ve had tons

I had a coworker who thought I was a married man with kids. I look much older than my age because I'm bald and have facial hair

They avoid me and only talk to me when they have too nevertheless I enjoy being invisible to an extent no distractions no small talk I can do what I have to do

No most people I talk to never bring up relationships cause they already know what the deal is by looking at me XD

If you're not absolutely hideous or glaringly socially awkward, then most normies assume you've had a gf or hooked-up with a foid or two before. That is assuming they haven't known you for quite some time. I think anyone that actually knows me well enough, suspects that I'm a virgin, because they've never seen me in a relationship, and a few have actually witnessed me being rejected.

People rarely ask about my status, but if they do, they act shocked when I tell them I'm single (I'm in my 30s, an age range where people expect guys to have settles down)
In my experience, Chads, Tyrones and foids assume acquiring sex is easy for everyone else as it is for them. It's also a reason why foids can reject so coldly and easily, they figure "he'll move on and find some other bitch", not realizing or caring that thr guy who asked her for a simple fucking coffee date has probably been through 10 rejections that week

Last edited:
People rarely ask about my status, but if they do, they act shocked when I tell them I'm single (I'm in my 30s, an age range where people expect guys to have settles down)
In my experience, Chads, Tyrones and foids assume acquiring sex is easy for everyone else as it is for them. It's also a reason why foids can reject so coldly and easily, they figure "he'll move on and find some other bitch", not realizing or caring that thr guy who asked her for a simple fucking coffee date has probably been through 10 rejections that week
Thats because chad, tyrone and foids live in an alternate reality. :feelsclown:

Normies can't wrap their mind around the fact that some people can be incels. If you're past 20 they'll automatically assume you're not a virgin not because of your looks but because they think everyone has had sex by that time. I tried to tell my collegue about incels and he just couldn't believe that there are some people who can not find a girl to sleep with.

Normies are bluepilled and can’t fathom that you could reach a certain age without having sex especially if they talk to you and think you’re a good person, regardless of how you look. Maybe if you’re very non NT or deformed they might believe it. I’ve had plenty normies start talking to me about sex or relationships because they assume I’ve had tons

If you're not absolutely hideous or glaringly socially awkward, then most normies assume you've had a gf or hooked-up with a foid or two before. That is assuming they haven't known you for quite some time. I think anyone that actually knows me well enough, suspects that I'm a virgin, because they've never seen me in a relationship, and a few have actually witnessed me being rejected.
These are correct. They just assume you've had a gf or some sexual experience because they believe it to be normal. It's one of those things people don't believe it happens until it happens to them, only much more common. Men simply can't talk openly about being a virgin without being considered a loser and at fault, so they don't.

god i hate normalfags so much its unreal

Actually normies lately havent brought up sex. Theyre probably not getting any

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back