Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

DO NOT FALL FOR THE INCEL TO TRANNY PIPELINE!!!

Cha0tic

Cha0tic

Self-banned
-
The Jews are doing everything in their power to feminize white men and make them a non-threat to their globohomo agenda. People are infiltrating this sub trying to manipulate you into trannymaxxing. Don't fall for it.

unfortunately the incel to tranny pipeline is a very real thing. usually it happens to left wing incels

unfortunately the incel to tranny pipeline is a very real thing. usually it happens to left wing incels
This is why left wing ideology is so dangerous for men. It turns us into complete cucks.

They just realize they lack dimorphic male traits and would probably pass, and likely want to believe they'll
A) live a better life due to being considered female
and
B) ally themselves with the globohomo system, therefore get showered with attention, validation, and even cash (even if all of it is fake/comes at a massive cost)

They probably just want to feel human and, therefore, submit to the system - kind of how like citizens in Half-Life 2 did to the Combine. Shit sucks.

They just realize they lack dimorphic male traits and would probably pass, and likely want to believe they'll
A) live a better life due to being considered female
and
B) ally themselves with the globohomo system, therefore get showered with attention, validation, and even cash (even if all of it is fake/comes at a massive cost)

They probably just want to feel human and, therefore, submit to the system - kind of how like citizens in Half-Life 2 did to the Combine. Shit sucks.
Incel logic still applies. If they can pass, they'll be accepted, but most incels couldn't pass, and would be treated like freaks.

Incel logic still applies. If they can pass, they'll be accepted, but most incels couldn't pass, and would be treated like freaks.
Yeah, if you have enough masculine features to not be able to pass clearly it's still joever.

They probably just want to feel human
That's why it's tempting, and even if you're a hideous monstrosity, as a tranny you'll at least have some people always support you. Well, at least until this trend ends.

Dunno about tranny pipeline but Palestinians made the world a better place in 21 different ways the other day by getting rid of these Jewish parasites. Hopefully more of this to come.

I hope humanity gets crushed by the gearwheels in happy wheels

CIA should make a vaccine That makes woman go 2x more feral then men and have higher sex drive

CIA should make a vaccine That makes woman go 2x more feral then men and have higher sex drive
They would still only fuck Chad. The only way to get women to date incels is through monogamy and slut shaming.

Last edited:
Those faggots think they can cheat inceldom or escape it

Once you accept that is over, you become immune to jew propaganda
Nothing and no one can save from your fate as an incel

Better to be a red pilled MAGA loser then a faggot lefty; near zero chance of being a tranny.
Enjoy the ride, guys...civilization is coming to an end and we have front row seats. :feelsjuice:

Only left leaning Incels end up doing that shit.

I'd say Incel2Fag/Incel2Tranny pipeline is only possible in incels in denial, which in reality is the majority of men. Otherwise it could also be possible in incels who are aware of their inceldom, but deny the truth (ie. the /r9k/ crowd)

i saw this happen to a chink 15 year old back in the day, he hated me because i was constantly spewing redpills to him.
its funny i join a R9k skype server. foids start flooding it, the trannies come after. then the trannies start to get in to positions of social power.
ban everyone who doesnt agree with them and then pick the weak minded cels to convert them. the same shit happens on jewcord

i swear its like a fucking biblical locus plague.

"God sent a plague of foids to divide the cels, then GOD sent a flood of trannies to wash away the cels from the earth because they werent faithful to the LORD"
incel bible 3:43

People always tell me, "if you can't find a gf, then you should date guys'
Fuck that, Im a proud incel and I will never change