Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Do not fall for the “she’s not like the other girls” trap

Caelus

Caelus

★★★★
“Oh mah gawd!!! She is a gril and she plays videogames and she is shy and quirky, she must be just like me.:feels::feels::feelstastyman:

No. No, she is not. :feelsseriously:

The thing about men is, unlike women, we actually DO care about personality so when this one in a thousand ugly foid comes around and LARPs as an introvert who appears interested in the same autistic hobbies as we are, it’s hard for us not to give in and think she’s “different” in the sense that she is not the usual attention seeking Chad chasing dick devouring whore.

But that COULD NOT be further from the truth. I can’t believe that I have to say this :feelsseriously: but she is still very much 100% Chadonly, she is as Chadonly as every other foid can be, and more importantly, she is NOT introverted, she is NOT shy, and I guarantee you this, she is NOT lonely.

WOMEN CANNOT BE LONELY.

This is something you need to get through your thick fucking skull if you haven’t already and the sooner you do, the better you get to understand them. Stop falling for it, every fucking time. :feelsugh:

Whatever sick and twisted lewd fantasy you have of the opposite sex is nothing but a fictional image integrated with mass bluepilled media for the sake of making teenagers click. This ethereal viewpoint on women that you’ve developed in your head during your time jerking off needs to fucking go already. Just rip it off like a worn out bandaid, you’ll thank me later.

Last edited:
All foids are the same

Fakecel post.

We incels do not fall, we are fallen.

Fakecel post.

We incels do not fall, we are fallen.
There is literally 30-year-old KHHVs on here who can’t stop falling for this. I can name at least three off the top of my head. :feelskek:

There is literally 30-year-old KHHVs on here who can’t stop falling for this. I can name at least three off the top of my head. :feelskek:
Name them. They need to get executed.

A foid's definition of lonely is not having sex for one day

'''She is not like other girls''

The response: Tell me then is she a man?

Very true. Good thread.

The thing about men is, unlike women, we actually DO care about personality.
It’s funny how reality is the opposite of everything we’ve been taught, and somehow we’re the only ones that know it.

Remember female nature is universal and all women go by the same code

Based. I have fallen for this trick many times. Girls who say they are not like other girls are more like other girls than girls who are like all other girls. In other words: AWALT.

It’s funny how reality is the opposite of everything we’ve been taught, and somehow we’re the only ones that know it.
This deserves to be said again as it applies to everything foid related.

Also great signature: Don't attribute ignorance to foids if their actions can only be explained by malice.

This deserves to be said again as it applies to everything foid related.

Also great signature: Don't attribute ignorance to foids if their actions can only be explained by malice.
Thanks man. Same to you.

Being a foid is living life on easy mode. Nature and the world are pro-women, disgusting cucks and simps (most men) will support you no matter what, you are given everything you want, you can use men to get what you want. Nature is against men, no one cares about men, you are forced to work 100x more than a foid. The only best part about being a man is the rational, logical thinking abilities you have.

Literally every foid I've come across has been the exact same

At least some men can be different

Brutal, but true.

Vidya has been one of my main copes for my entire life. So I figured, I would just find a nice, nerdy geek gamer girl, who was maybe a bit chubby, as I didn't have a good body, either.

But we'd be perfect for each other right? Gaming together, on our own private server, building stuff in Minecraft. The dream scenario for a gamercel like me.

Before taking the blackpill, I would subscribe to r/gamergirls and I would be so excited at the prospect of gamer girls. And no, not 'gamer girls' like the Stacies who play League for 5% of their stream, then the other 95% content is hot tubs. But real gamer girls.

But the brutal reality is that gamer girls don't want a gamer guy, the only want Chad.

ALL WOMEN ARE CHAD ONLY. WHEN WOMEN BECOME USED UP ROASTIES AND CAN'T GET CHAD RELIABLY ANYMORE, THEY START LOOKING FOR BETABUXXERS, STARTING WITH CHADLITE BETABUXXERS. IF THEY CAN'T GET CHADLITE BETABUXXEERS, THEY LOOK FOR NORMIE BETABUXXERS. WHEN THEY CAN'T GET EVEN NORMIE BETABUXXERS, THEY FINALLY START LOOKING AT SUB5S. FUCK THEM.

FUCK THESE SHALLOW FUCKING FOIDS.

There was a time when I watched some really cute girl on YouTube. She discussed philosophy and classic literature.

Then I saw on her Instagram she was fucking with a 6'2 curly chad.

For some unknown sacral reason, she didn't pick a nerdy literature boy to kiss & hold hands with.

I can’t believe that I have to say this :feelsseriously: but she is still very much 100% Chadonly, she is as Chadonly as every other foid can be, and more importantly, she is NOT introverted, she is NOT shy, and I guarantee you this, she is NOT lonely.
:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

Women have their idiosyncrasies and differing hobbies, but...
WOMEN CANNOT BE LONELY.
Truth.

When a woman even suggests this, they are manipulating you. Run.

I used to fall for this trap when I was younger. Now I'm past that. I am now cautious