Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do not tell people your misfortunes and setbacks

totalcel

totalcel

Self-banned
-
Especially in real life.

Because others are almost always bound to feel satisfaction at the spectacle of annoyances from which they are for the moment exempt; rarely will they feel sympathy or compassion.

Also our ordinary so-called friends are barely able to suppress the trace of a slight smile of satisfaction. There are few things that so certainly put people in a good humour as when we tell them of a serious misfortune that has recently befallen us, or unreservedly reveal to them some personal weakness. How characteristic !

revealing your vulnerabilities and expecting sympathy is a child and female trait

Exactly be very careful what you reveal to people as that can easily be utilised against you whether it's friends, acquaintances, family etc.

When I do it, I never display it as a vulnerability, it’s more about my latent potential in how I can overcome any obstacle.

There’s always a bit of insight that comes from pain. Sadly, everything good I want to say always sound better in my head, or… in writing…

Last edited:
As a man you always have to act tough and in control of the situation. Never show fear, any weakness and especially never cry! Or you will lose all respect by this ((society))

Bildschirmfoto 2021 12 15 um 201805