Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do people give you weird looks?

• Thread starter Deleted member 9758
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 9758

PhD in female hating
-
I feel like whenever i’m walking around men and foids but especially foids always look at me weirdly. Maybe i’m just being paranoid but I recorded myself before and I look very autistic in motion. It’s probably even worse when i’m around people due to stress.
I saw a group of foids look at me in disgust today.

Yeah, everytime I try to talk to @Rhaast at school. Nigga always gives me a weird look

Yes they look at me weirdly because i am ugly i have also recorded myself i look so weird in camera :cryfeels:

Not on a daily basis, but I remember walking through the city in my army suit and with a big backpack, and these 2 tourist foids talking in english apparently thought I couldn't understand them, so they yelled "Damn, this backpack is bigger than the dude". Kinda made me wanna rope.

Yes. It's typical for foids to act like that. Especially Western Queens.

I Stopped paying to much Attention

Not on a daily basis, but I remember walking through the city in my army suit and with a big backpack, and these 2 tourist foids talking in english apparently thought I couldn't understand them, so they yelled "Damn, this backpack is bigger than the dude". Kinda made me wanna rope.
:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: how big is the backpack?

People give me emotionless stares.