Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Do people think you look older or younger than your age?

IchWillSterben

IchWillSterben

Banned
-
When I was theoretically in my prime (16-24) people always assumed I was older because of my naturally high hairline and prematurely collapsed collagen. After I turned 25 they start to think I’m not that old because of my underdeveloped bones (everything recessed, especially lower third).

Life of a trucel tbh ngl

People always used to think I looked several years younger than I am but now I just look my age because I've aged myself with alcohol and stress.

I gymcel so I look about ten years younger. Interesting fact: Resistance training and periodic fasting are natural ways to maintain youth, which means that your physiological time is going to be slower than chronological time. The benefit tapers off though, obviously. I think I last I read was that the estimate is around 25-30 years.

If I grow out my beard, they think I'm older
If I'm clean-shaven, they think I'm younger

Younger, because i have a baby face with small jaw and had to get my wisdom teeth removed, big round prey eyes and also, thin hair.

no clue.no one ever asked my age that way

People always thought I was older.

Shannon Rose Bosanac believed a twenty-three year old male was a young adolescent. Then again, White foids are quite dull in comparison to White males.

Even though i'm 16, people often say i look 19-20. My face actually has a high T appearence, but it's extremely ogre and unharmonious, never began

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back