Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do the government/internet providers slow connections to incel websites

Cayden Zhang

Cayden Zhang

Emperor of all Gigatruericecels-Mogged by Merrick
★★★
Even when my connections to other websites are good this website and looksmax.org take a long time to load it takes a minute sometimes for me to just send one message or open up a thread on here even though my internet is good. Is the government trying to discourage people from using this site by slowing connections on here? probably.

It took 30-45 seconds just to make this post

Nah your internet sucks I have no issues.

Well its normal for other websites so idk

Do you have the traceroute command on your system?- That shows each router between you and the destination, along with the speed of the connection at each point.- It can be used to show where the slowdown happens, and you can use that to see where in the Internet the bottleneck is occurring.

This site is much more CPU intensive than most.

I wouldn't doubt if Master is running some fed bullshit for whatever NGO he's working for now.

Make sure to take your schizo pills on time, before you log into .is

This website is a lot better than the dark net markets that are always ddos by government niggers who want you only to buy drugs from their controlled street dealers who kick it back up to the Jews not from proper independent guys who try to sell less poison and more quality