Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do these retarded blue pillers really think that humans can sense each others emotions?

• Thread starter DespressedCurryCel1
  • Start date
DespressedCurryCel1

DespressedCurryCel1

Goofy ass nigger
★★★★★
I got a question to all these idiot blue pillers: What about serial killers like Ted Bundy? I mean, his victims clearly didn't know jackshit about his motives and wandered into his trap with 0 fucking idea of what he was planning to do to them. For those who don't know what he did, he would pretend that his arm was in a cast and ask for help from young college girls who would happily obliged to his request, and when the opportunity arose he would kill them without any remorse. Hell, there's been serial killers who literally DATED their victims before they killed them, how did the victim not realize the intent of the serial killer for the months that they dated each other? Honestly, blue pill logic completely baffles me on how stupid it is.

Personality detectors tend to malfunction when the man in question is attractive.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back