Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment do u agree with corporal punishment of children?

do u agree with this practice?

• yes

Votes: 5 25.0%
  • no

Votes: 15 75.0%

• Total voters
cinderogre

cinderogre

peak of curryceldom
★★★
wat do u think?

Beating sons leads to sociopathy. Beating foids gets them in line and improved submission later in life.

I believe in whacking your kid and bullying them so they become high T dark triad in the future

Corporal punishment for children must be banned.
yes I hate the hypcracy of norms when foids get beaten they cry while they love watching the suffering of poor vulnerable children

Yeah they do it because they know kids have no power.

Usually ethnic parents use physical punishments for their children. I speak from experience.
they can't cope with the fact that they are also subhuman so they cope with it by beating people like us. addiotnaly we go their shit genetics.over for us

there still should be some kind of punishment, if there's no punishment it leads to impunity, boys will become criminals.

Yeah they do it because they know kids have no power.

Usually ethnic parents use physical punishments for their children. I speak from experience.
Why normies hate children while they love foids so much?

there still should be some kind of punishment, if there's no punishment it leads to impunity, boys will become criminals.
Disagree because physical punishment will only toughen them up to do more violent things.Blacks are best examples of this.tons of blacks had their fair share of violent childhood at the hands of parents .People who never punished felt pain in their life so it’s easy to control them with verbal warnings .

Blacks are best examples of this.tons of blacks had their fair share of violent childhood at the hands of parents .
most black kids don't have a father

No it's inffective and would only happen to male children most likely

Yes it's why rhe west has declined so much