Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious do u guys enjoy life

idk125

idk125

Paragon
★★★★★
i used to enjoy life back then but not anymore i hate everything and i dont find video games fun anymore. i used to enjoy playing cs go like the whole last year but when i tried to play it my skills fell of so i just quitted:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:. i also used to be a social person besides me getting bullied i used to enjoy going to the parks when i was 12 years old what a good old days i wouId do anything to go back to those days where everythiing was fun but now suffering hits me so hard that sometimes i dont know if i am a human or not

i used to enjoy life back then but not anymore i hate everything and i dont find video games fun anymore. i used to enjoy playing cs go like the whole last year but when i tried to play it my skills fell of so i just quitted:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:. i also used to be a social person besides me getting bullied i used to enjoy going to the parks when i was 12 years old what a good old days i wouId do anything to go back to those days where everythiing was fun but now suffering hits me so hard that sometimes i dont know if i am a human or not
after i hit puberty everything went downhill

No, maybe when up untill i was 11. Life has always been a challenge for me.

Used to. Then I discovered that I really liked girls and it all went downhill from there.

Used to. Then I discovered that I really liked girls and it all went downhill from there.
when i got brutally isolated and rejected i knew life wasnt fair

No, I wish i did.

i just cope till the days gone, eveythings a blur tbh

i don't think your skills fell off CSGO players have become super fucking good recently, maybe because of rank decay :feelsseriously:

silver 1 is the gold nova 1 of 6 years ago :feelsrope:
brutal

I enjoy rotting in my room with no job no assets and no future

my mind is empty atm so i don't know what to write,being unable to think is a giga trucel trait

when i got brutally isolated and rejected i knew life wasnt fair
I knew life wasn‘t fair from the beginning. I was just deluded and thought that I wasn’t on the losing side.:feelsrope:

I knew life wasn‘t fair from the beginning. I was just deluded and thought that I wasn’t on the losing side.:feelsrope:
for me i thought life was fair but until i got struck with the harsh reality then knew life isnt even fair

for me i thought life was fair but until i got struck with the harsh reality then knew life isnt even fair
well what does it matter, we are all in the same boat here.

To some extent, yeah

it started to become bad after i approached my first girl and my dick started getting hard around them

I'm exactly the same way. Grew up doing nothing but playing games and now I don't even have the motivation to pick up the controller. I used to have a decent friend circle now I literally talk to no one in person. People say it gets better, I don't think so.

I'm exactly the same way. Grew up doing nothing but playing games and now I don't even have the motivation to pick up the controller. I used to have a decent friend circle now I literally talk to no one in person. People say it gets better, I don't think so.
yeah it only get worse

Is childpill real man? You sound to have gone through a serious mental breakdown, some psychological, like you literally sound so sad. You didn't always talk like this though, did things get worse? What are the main issues? Tell me what's up man.

Is childpill real man? You sound to have gone through a serious mental breakdown, some psychological, like you literally sound so sad. You didn't always talk like this though, did things get worse? What are the main issues? Tell me what's up man.
lonliness is killing me and my family is making it worse for me

lonliness is killing me and my family is making it worse for me
Funny you say that. In one of your earlier posts didn't you say your mom asked whether you slept or not? How was the tone? Does your mom care about you at all?

Funny you say that. In one of your earlier posts didn't you say your mom asked whether you slept or not? How was the tone? Does your mom care about you at all?
idk mani cant tell i wish i was a psychologist or something. but my mum dosent really abuse me but idk man somethings not right

I enjoy life when I'm drinking some good soda and eating pizza :feelsLSD:

I try to but I remember that I'm ugly and nothing matters.

not in my youth or as an adult. I have freedom now but that basically means I just rot at home when im not forced to wageslave. Whats the fuckin point in living as a subhuman:feelsaww:

The pain of living stops for a few hours when I'm high so :smonk:

Even as a kid I knew most cunts are evil
And the three greatest lies in human history were education civilization and politicsi kept getting called a woman hater and a Nazi ALOT too I'm not a Nazi but I think the nsdap economic model was great

nobody truly enjoys life. not even tall handsome rich chad. it's shit for everybody. fuck life

Yes, that’s why I lurk this forum on a daily basis