Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

do u guys like my new prfile picture

opsec

opsec

Captain
★★★★★
its two brothers hugging before the one with the white shemagh departs on an istishhadi operation and attains eternal Jannah through martyrdom.

may Allah accept him.

it is important because they are ignoring the western lies like "LOL men hugging other men is gay" that the west says. to make a false feeling of manhood.

this brother has embodied more manhood in one circuit break of a detonator than the entirety of /r/TheRedPill ten fold.

yes truly

western society has totally forgot honor

sadly, powerful videos have been deleted by cucktube on the subject

Very good picture brother, yes i agree some people are very deluded lol, these hugs are to show kindness and respect you know? like in the arab countries you would greet some people with kiss for example, though i think its mostly for relatives including male ones

Minamoto said:
Very good picture brother, yes i agree some people are very deluded lol, these hugs are to show kindness and respect you know? like in the arab countries you would greet some people with kiss for example, though i think its mostly for relatives including male ones

similar to children and each other. they always hold hands. i remember my first friend from kindergarten absolute eons ago, the only fellow russian speaker. we liked hot wheels a lot. i digress. we would hold hands walking down the hallway. what is the issue in a brother grabbing a nother brothers hand? absolutely not homosexual at all. in islam homosexuality is absolutely forbidden therefore no man would hold another mans hand if there was sexual connotation to it, there is NONE!

however, non family male to female contact is also forbidden, as there IS potential sexual connotation to it. yet the west views it as normal to do hold hands pre marriage like WTF LOL

also, every muslim I encountered greeted me with "peace"

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]LOL men hugging other men is gay[/font]

Themisterpepsi said:
[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]LOL men hugging other men is gay[/font]

WTF ARE YOU SERIOUS?

That is a really sad backstory, may Allah have mercy on his kind soul

terrorism cope.

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
nausea said:
you are mean
quite frankly and in all honesty, today I still didn't get triggered by real life events, so consider this concept

also, today you seem on a spree of quickposting, good but sometimes it's also good to post something more

also, here it's 11 am, what about aus?

nausea said:
also, today you seem on a spree of quickposting, good but sometimes it's also good to post something more

also, here it's 11 am, what about aus?

I could say same for u.

its 10 pm

nausea said:
say whatever you like to, my main man

thankyou, i will take upon that offer

Gifs are better. Go to google images and go to “tools”. Select the size as icon and look up what you want as your avatar.