Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill do u guys think things will get better

idk125

idk125

Paragon
★★★★★
i personally think things will get worse the farther we progress in this world because of narcissim and how fucked up our world is. also the decline of sex in young men and also adults who are not considered good looking because of the female high dating value like they only want the chad or someone who is 6foot.

Its going to get so much worse you can't even imagine. Inceldom, mass shootings, suicide, depression, homelessness, economic depression, you name it. Its going to get far worse. But, the silver lining is in believe the pendulum will swing back and course correct. It will probably take 100 years or so so we will never see it.

Things will get worse as you become older and uglier

Things are the best when you are born, it only gets worse from there.

having hope is a fakecel trait

if ur muslim u should know the world is only gonna get worse. but if ur talking about ur personal life things could get better as u get stronger
yeah but i am weak so things will get worse and yes ik this world is getting worse

I think quality of life for most on Earth will drop significantly in the next few decades from global climate change causing more frequent and severe catastrophes, more frequent pandemics, and more geopolitical violence over dwindling resources. We are incels but we should be glad we will most likely all die before this planet really starts getting hostile to live on

I hope things would get bettER in terms of incels rights
But nothing will change for the best :fuk:

I think quality of life for most on Earth will drop significantly in the next few decades from global climate change causing more frequent and severe catastrophes, more frequent pandemics, and more geopolitical violence over dwindling resources. We are incels but we should be glad we will most likely all die before this planet really starts getting hostile to live on
And even worse is that the incel crisis, as well as the inability of previous generations to pass on technical knowledge, will greatly hamper the ability to deal with said problems. The energy, food and supply chain problems are getting serious even at this moment. It may be that the hard times are right around the corner.

And even worse is that the incel crisis, as well as the inability of previous generations to pass on technical knowledge, will greatly hamper the ability to deal with said problems. The energy, food and supply chain problems are getting serious even at this moment. It may be that the hard times are right around the corner.
Yeah I think we are about 10 years out from really starting to notice societal decline. I may be dead from suicide by then though anyways

My chadlet nephew told me that he knows a fat 45yo single mother with a 30yo bf with a fit and muscular body. This old roastie has high standards even at that age.

In general things will get better.

Regarding dating things will only get worse.

There are profit incentives to keep men incels because they pay more for dating apps and matchmaking services. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill: Toilets cannot stop their own nature, they will orbit Chad's more and more as time goes by and newer technologies will make sex with Chad more easily accessible.

My chadlet nephew told me that he knows a fat 45yo single mother with a 30yo bf with a fit and muscular body. This old roastie has high standards even at that age.

View: https://youtu.be/sxPWalFdz68

Male thirst will only get worse, even today any old toilet can get muscular young men whenever she wants. If you're female you can literally pick any man you want. :feelswhat::blackpill:

I hope things would get bettER in terms of incels rights
But nothing will change for the best :fuk:

We will either organise and get our topics discussed in public, or we'll suffer in silence and the stigma will prevent other men from "getting out of the (incel) closet".

No. Foid standards will keep on getting higher and higher, today's 5/10 guys are tomorrow's incels. Female privilege will keep growing, making the average man's life insufferable. I don't wanna be here then.

No, things are only going to get worse. Climate change, the biodiversity crisis, political instability, increasingly totalitarian "liberal democracies", a shit economy and Chad harems are many of the horrors that are awaiting us. There is going to be a huge collapse. The only positive side is that normies won't be unscathed.

Nope. Women dont give a damn about what happen to society. It will get worse.

Also women keep increasing their standards when they are used to get their current standards fullfilled.

It will get worse and worse but for us, sub5s, it wont make a difference for us because we were never part of the dating pool.

Agreed man

Nope. Women dont give a damn about what happen to society. It will get worse.

Also women keep increasing their standards when they are used to get their current standards fullfilled.

It will get worse and worse but for us, sub5s, it wont make a difference for us because we were never part of the dating pool.
Yeah facts

Things will stay the same as they are, unless you do something major enough to get your life changed for the worse or for the better. So the answer is if you’re lucky you can probably ascend

Things will stay the same as they are, unless you do something major enough to get your life changed for the worse or for the better. So the answer is if you’re lucky you can probably ascend
yeah agreed

We’re probably (hopefully) gonna go extinct in the next few decades bc of us destroying the earth which should solve the problem. It’s only 2022 and niggas dropping by the thousands from heat strokes.

Imagine 2070, population growth isn’t slowing at all and restrictions on big oil and gas and restrictions on pollution aren’t getting any better, worse if anything.

We gonna be extinct soon boys :feelskek:

We’re probably (hopefully) gonna go extinct in the next few decades bc of us destroying the earth which should solve the problem. It’s only 2022 and niggas dropping by the thousands from heat strokes.

Imagine 2070, population growth isn’t slowing at all and restrictions on big oil and gas and restrictions on pollution aren’t getting any better, worse if anything.

We gonna be extinct soon boys :feelskek:
hopefully man because this world is full of suffering

i personally think things will get worse the farther we progress in this world because of narcissim and how fucked up our world is. also the decline of sex in young men and also adults who are not considered good looking because of the female high dating value like they only want the chad or someone who is 6foot.
nope only gets worse espically after puberty