Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR do u have features of another race despite not being another race?

Spanish are the niggers of Europe
4a8f59c15d14e375fb6cd919a44dde4e

I'm Welsh so I have nigger lips, jew nose and black hair.

i have a non recessed chin if that counts

I've always been confused by the way mexicans are treated as a separate race in the US, considering they're literally just spaniards

Racial classification system in the US is retarded, cuz most Mexicans are just Amerindian from what i see (white, Native American, and/or black)

I dont have a race really so i guess not

its cause ur clown thats why u have round face

I've always been confused by the way mexicans are treated as a separate race in the US, considering they're literally just spaniards

Are you implying the spanish mutated into another race in the 400 or so years they've been in mexico? By that logic Americans aren't white either.
Most Mexicans around, and yes I know this is the meme number, but they're around 56% Spaniard. They're a half/half race for the most part. There are definitely some White Mexicans, who are genetically extremely similar to Spaniards, but they typically live in gated communities, and are hated by the majority of Mexicans, and some are second class citizens aswell.

Spaniards, real Spaniards, are genetically similar to Frenchmen.
Ejhg2008210f3

Mexicans are mostly a different race, because they're a "mongrel stock" of people, they're half Spaniard, half Indigenous.
Slide 10 1024