Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope do u think english teachers in SEA are doing it only for the sex?

• Thread starter Deleted member 19079
  • Start date
Deleted member 19079

Deleted member 19079

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
i cant imagine an average white guy wanting to live in a shit hole like vietnam or the philippines tbh. they usually play it off by saying that theyre interested in the "culture" or the "experience of living in a new country" but if that was the case they would be teaching in east asia or europe, where living conditions are much better. the only valid exceptions to this that i can think of is if the local job market is really bad. and esl teachers in sea usually look subhuman too

Of course they do. It’s easy and requires very little effort

Maybe they just want to escape the degenerate west.

I intend to go to Vietnam eventually. I was going to teach English but I'm not NT. Those little bastards will laugh at me. Every western man who's living there, is doing it for easy pussy.

Maybe they just want to escape the degenerate west.
that could be true. but if that was the case they couldve chosen eastern europe or east asia instead, where living conditions are much better

First worldism is overrated.

that could be true. but if that was the case they couldve chosen eastern europe or east asia instead, where living conditions are much better
Perhaps it's a little bit of both. And EE is not degenerate, trust me. Maybe the villages but the towns are full of degeneracy

Only mid tier or upper tier normies do well In EA

i cant imagine an average white guy wanting to live in a shit hole like vietnam or the philippines tbh. they usually play it off by saying that theyre interested in the "culture" or the "experience of living in a new country" but if that was the case they would be teaching in east asia or europe, where living conditions are much better. the only valid exceptions to this that i can think of is if the local job market is really bad. and esl teachers in sea usually look subhuman too

Well, I guess they are interested in "the culture", but they consider submissive women worshiping white cock to be a part of said culture. Good food, a religion that isn't Islam, Christianity or Judaism, and submissive girls loving white cock. Man, maybe I should also become an English teacher there. Sounds like a cool job. Apocalypse Now.

Asian and South American foids worship white dick. Any white loser can get a girlfriend in a third world shithole.

This and getting free visa to escape child support and alimony

Yes, sexpats are an epidemic over there.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back