Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Do women even realize how much courage it takes to approach them?

StSausageCel

StSausageCel

Officer
★★★
It’s very scary to approach a stranger and risk your self esteem being shattered. Also, one facet of approaching that I don’t think people acknowledge enough is, when you approach a girl it’s obvious that you’re interested in her, and it can be awkward when someone knows you like them.

of course I’m just speaking in general, cause I’ll never be caught dead approaching. The one time I did it, the girl laughed at me and said she didn’t have a phone lmao. A few minutes later I saw her giving her number to some fuckboy Tyrone.

Of course they don't
We live in alternate universes

No, because 1. they don't have to approach, 2. they almost never get rejected

Becky's hate it when their looksmatch hits on them as it is such an attack on the Becky's huge ego.. that her looksmatch thinks he is in the same league as her.(as all women think they are 7/10's+).

Beckys think that everyone understands that she is a 7/10.

Especially now with the hysteria around sexual harassment/assault. Approaching women is more socially risky than ever. But don't ever expect women to give a damn about men or their problems.

I don't like talking about "courage" in these matters, as it's not like we're fighting for our lives or anything.

That being said, it's very close indeed. We have to overcome the fear of something. I don't think rejection is the worst part to be honest, I think the worst part is looking like a fool, like you don't know what you're doing. Nobody likes looking like an idiot.

yeah they do if you're chad

It's not courageous enough to make up for bad to average looks in their minds. It takes some othER things, more daring.