Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal My brutal story as a blackcel part 1 (neighborhood+middle school)

Q

Qwertyuiop99

Legend
30% - Bragging about IOIs
I'll try to remember my rejection and missed opportunities

Let's start with neighborhood

1- I remember this cute mullato girl that lived in front of my house. I hadn't courage to talk to her . My cousin (man) always told me to tell her but I didn't. I remember this day when she and her mother came to watch a TV show(the ones Mexico create) .I was at the house each time taking random toys playing with them thinking she'd be impressed i didn't talk to her. After that I never had an opportunity like that until their rent period ended. I was younger than 9 at this time .

2- I remember those 2 girls that lived on my right . Idk how we talked but . One day I brought the Barbies and the toys of my cousin (girl) .I spent a full day playing with them . I loved the moment.
They rented the house , after the time arrived they left . I wish I saw them again . I didn't have phone at that time ( I was younger than 9 as well)

3- I remember this sexy girl I likes too see but I never talked to her . What I always do is following her . I was a stalker ngl . Some time later I realized she wasn't that beautiful.

4- I did the same as the previous one for this other girl.

5- another girl younger than me lived for one year near my house. I never approached her. One day I was training in front of her house (⚽) . A guy passing told me how she was watching me. I like to watch her from my balcony. One day her head was pointing outside her father came and slap her in the face. She rarely leaves her house unless it's to buy something. Idk how I could make it with her. A guy in my neighborhood was trying to make a relationship with her that pushed me to give up on her. She was short, had nice nails , looked smart.

6- one day I was training on my balcony ⚽ this girl was in the house of my neighbor ( a girl) she complimented me . I regretted I didn't talk to her ,I liked her friend too. I talked to my neighbor friend to know how I could see her again. She told me there will be an activity on a Friday at her school. I was so nervous I didn't know what I'd say but i was very impatient to come at this activity. The day arrived I was all Black ( t-shirt, shoes, jeans) . I didn't have opportunity to talk to them because they were dancing. In a break I saw the darker one I talked to her for a bit (in french).after asked her number she told me she didn't have phone at that time. I don't fully remember what happened but she left after the break's end.

At the end of the activity, the lighter skin (the one that complimented me when she was in my neighborhood) . She was jealous I was talking to her bestie. We talked a little bit while were going to home , she gave me her number (I asked first). Long story short she was the first girl I first loved , I was crazy simping for her . She liked me as a best friend. I was shocked how she would behave in front of me with my friends. After my first trip to USA I stopped talking to her . I have to make a separate thread for her.

7- I remember this underage girl I liked seeing in my neighborhood I never had the balls to talk to her . One day I was on the roof of my house she was passing I called her multiple times she didn't even answered. That was brutal.

8- in senior year of highschool this woman who looked slutty stayed for one year in my neighborhood. She always wear clothes that showed her body (ass, boobs) .on day I was trying to work some geometry went near her house . She was naked on her balcony, I was shocked I didn't watch so she wouldn't think I'm a creep. I fucking regretted I didn't watch . I'm too moral. I was trying to negotiate with her if she could do makeup for me the day of my graduation hoping I'd have her number to escalate. The day of my graduation came so fast I forgot that. She often has bad bitches coming at her house. One day I was passing she asked me to take pictures for her. She smelled good I regretted I didn't talk a lot to her or ask her number or to send me the pictures bc she looked beautiful (I should have found an excuse to get her number)

9- I remember this hugeeeeee ass girl that came (rent ) in my neighborhood. One day she was buying at the street one guy was passing and said ( this cattle is ...... I don't remember the rest .he meant how she was sooo thick).

One day I was on my balcony watching her in her house she twerked her fat ass for me . I never had the occasion to approach her. And many people would see me too because of the position of our house. I remember a guy that was interested in her .She told the guy he was a child. After the guy showed her his dick.She realized he had a massive long dick.

10- I remember when I used to work electronic on my balcony. Those girls (neighborhood) would laugh. Maybe they were laughing about my skinny long legs.i want to titfucked one of them . I tried liking her pics on IG, dms her . She never answered. The other one is petite and smart however her dms is closed. They had another one spending Holliday in her house . One day I was training ⚽in front of their house and they were coming back from school. They were amazed. I tought it was an ioi and had a chance with the big boobs one and the new one (had curly hair, she's petite too). By stalking them I found the ig of the curly hair one. We followed each other, I dmed her on ig. She answered. I sent another msg she never answered and I stopped trying. They're underage too but I tried. I also thought when the big boob one used to greet me it was an ioi. It's shocking how I heard how she's a slut, has nudes on her phone. She's so slutty that's why her parents transferred her to that house. I was so shocked when this manlet was telling me how he kissed her and if he had opportunity he could have fucked her (there's always adults in their house) . He was dropping medicine in her eyes . The way she made her lips . He didn't have other choices to kiss her. I was a college sophomore they were sophomore in highschool. My hobbies, college status and height didn't get me far.

11- Another girl that's the cousin of the girl (the one that set me up with her friend( in "part 6 of this post" ) that lived near my house . She grew up so fast I remember when she was young a normie out sand on the ground and she fell and cried. She became tall thick . Many guys were behind her. But her parents didn't allow her to go outside. After the dead of my grandma her family came at our house , she talked a lot and had a crazy laugh . It was suifuel how my brother and her got along. I loved going to my friend’s house to see her. I didn't have opportunity to talk one to one to her and she didn't had phone back then . When she had one it was monitored by her mother. There was another occasion her family came to the house of my uncle . We talked together I liked that moment. I was frustrated how I heard a guy younger shorter than me , she was dying for him.
The short guy in "part 10 of this post" was telling he did everything to her except sex . That was very brutal. It was suifuel hearing him (at least 2years youngest than me), my brother (3years younger than me) another Adventist guy( 3years younger than me) telling their sex adventures. Those guys sexlifemog me to oblivion. One day the manlet asked me why I don't have a gf while my brother has one.
She left the country in 2023 and no one fucked her. She had a huge ass at 15 , I liked watching her from my balcony. If she workout she'd be a beast .

12- one day I wasn't in my neighborhood I heard this story of that girl that was possessed from a demonic spirit and was walking to guys and ask them for sex. Some guys brought her home . Other did a gangbang. I missed this opportunity. She had a nice ass ,know how to twerk but wasn't that beautiful. The guys were afraid her evil father known the Event, I thought they'd died . They didn't and this story will be remembered forever

13- the neighbor from the previous part had a hugeeeeee as too and boob. One day it was raining I watching her through my window . She was sitting on a motorcycle at her house ,she made a movement I saw her huge boob droping. She was surprised. I wasn't into her bc she wasn't that beautiful and I heard she was very unclean . Her mother would fight with her to take a bath. She went to church too and was slutttttt. I felt bad for his brother . (Suffering denialcel while her sister is a slut).But he later ascended probably in the ’part 12’ of this post. Her parents think she's innocent while she lyes a lot to go fuck. We talked on the phone and in real life but I wasn't attracted to her . Juggernautlaw is brutal it’s crazy the amount of guys trying to build a relationship with her.

13- near the field we play soccer. This tall big ass perky boob woman left her house without bra to take clothes from the roof (in my home country people wash their clothes and put them on the roof so that the sun would dry them). We were 3, me and 2 young young guys talking about life. We watched her boobs , she had a tattoo on top of her left chest. I always like seeing her walking. Her style, big ass, huge boobs. I'm sure they're pierced. She's a great friend of my mother that's what stopped me from hitting on her. Many young guys , adults were lusting for her. She was on rent , she left after one year . I herd one day a guy was fucking her. Some guys went near her door to watch and hear her scream.

14- this girl was living near my house on rent. I wasn't attracted to her. Many guys were orbiting around her. I never gave her attention (playing sigma role) one day she made an bike accident while going on a hill with that bike with no brake. After she took care of the injury she was out of her house many young guys were around there (-16years old) I came and she said I cursed her bc I hated her. I told her "no" and after that we started talking. Other days When the guys (+18years old )were talking near her house I was there too but didn't talk to her. After some time we got along, she used to touch my long hair . She always begged me to twist them if it wasn't for my parents I'd do that. One day she told me she dreamed of twisting my hair. I'd feel in heaven between her legs twisting my hair probably I'd get hard. The reason I didn't tried with her is bc I saw she game the same attention to most guys and I wasn't special at all. One day her and her friends were touching my hair . I was very hard . After they left I didn't stand up for (1-2 minutes) bc of my erection. One normie told me I could fuck her, he was willing to help me. It was suifuel when I heard most guys fucked her at this normie house. After a huge drama between her (18) and a boy(14year old) her sister asked her to leave. I regretted I didn't Fuck her. Being a standardcel sucks. I remember when I was sitting on the balcony I was watching her she told me ‘why am I watching her ?’ , after she did a 360 I was contemplating her ass.She also had nice perky boobs.

15- There was a birthday of a guy. The normie from my previous part told in front of everyone he was willing to call 2 sluts so I could fuck and the guy it was his birthday. He was ready to call them instantly I refused. Imagining how most of the guys would see me ,a virgin fucking this girl. They'd tell this story every time we were together. There was a huge tension most guys were waiting me to say yes. The proof I am an incel, among many why he chose me to offer this sex opportunity. It was beyond over me and my situation was visible to others. Maybe I should have accepted and I'd no longer be an incel. The critics would have been a motivation to get better at sex.

16- this middle age woman is lightly overweight and has a huge belly but her ass is massive. One day the guys were watching some pictures on her phone they saw her huge pussy. Idk why she hangouts with those young guys. I managed to get a phone number so that she could send me a picture that included my family and her. But I never send her erotic messages because she was close to my mother and she talks a lot. My reputation would have been ruined if asked her for nudes. I remember one day an adult was saying how he'd like to put his veiny dick in her huge pussy. One moment I remember is when there was the Argentina - Saudi Arabi. Sarabi scored a goal. She was jumping a lot I touched her big boobs. We were close I let my hand near her thighs I got very hard. I was very uncomfortable I tried hard to think of another thing to reduce the erection.
Before leaving the country I hugged her for a long time I felt her big boobs, I put my hand in her lower back I really wanted to touch her big ass.

17- There was a huge ass girl and a sexy slut at the house in the previous part on rent again . I didn't approach them . I only gave the big ass one a periodic table of the chemistry elements. Some guys tried but I don't know if they succeeded. She was older than us. I knew a guy not our friend that fucked her. Those girls wouldn't link with teen like us.

18- There was a girl I used to bully when we were young , she was not intelligent and didn't have hair. Time passed and she became tall , had massive ass and more beautiful. When she came buying water (my mother sells water containers) I was trying to see if she heightmogged me , that was brutal. I'm sure she did maybe my ego was telling me we're the same height. Most guys were after her even adults. I didn't five give her attention . It was suifuel when she was passing and greet the guys by their names and ignored me . I didn't regret i haven't simp for her. I talked to her 2 times: one time I asked her to lend me a geometric instrument, second time she came to buy water in my house I told her it's been days she didn't come but there ,We had a 2-3 minutes conversation. One day I was on my balcony , a guy was passing he stopped to admire her huge ass while she was in the stairs near my house. I always like seeing her. I was surprised when she asked me for my brother. They talked for a long time. He mogs me hard.

19 when this girl came in the neighborhood she was so skinnyyyy. After many times she became so thick but with skinny body . I was freshman in college she was senior in highschool. One day this thug that was often drunk was praising how I am smart . She wanted me to work with her. I agreed . I even gave her my chemistry book (one the teacher gave us to prepare for the final year national exam) .I was planning to work with her at this bar . Maybe she'd use me for free food and work. We didn't concretize this plan. Sometimes I checked her at her house she wasn't there. One day we worked together. We were sitting on chairs . I had the book on my lap . I was searching the pencil. I lift the book I had precum and my dick was constantly moving. I don't think we had a session after that incident. One normie was telling me he fucked her and I could fuck her . But I messed up . She smokes , has tattoos and date thugs. 1-2 years later she became thicker her ass became rounder and bigger . Either she workout or swallowed cum or did both. She's taller than her thugmaxed bf. I regretted I didn't go further than that.

20- After the 6th grade exam . I talked to this girl i liked in my neighborhood ( there were some friends around and she was there i didn’t approach her specifically). Btw she scored more than me that was frustrating. I remember one day I wrote a letter for her . I don't think I gave it to her. I was very coward. I remember those Sundays I'd wear my most beautiful clothes and shoes to impress her. After many time I realized she wasn't beautiful at all and was confused why I liked her .

21 -when I was 9 or 10.i remember this big ass girl I liked a lot . I didn't have the balls to talk to her. Each day I was saying next time I'll talk to her. I liked seeing her big boobs while she and her sister were showering outside in the rain. Their rent period ended and I didn't approach her.

Middle school moments
I didn't have any middle school moments i went to an all male school and bc I wasn't successful in my neighborhood, things became worse for me . I only remember one time a guy used to make me talk on the phone to one girl from his neighborhood. I didn't remember how this ended but it didn't get far and i didn’t meet her. On the national 6th grade exam that lasted two days . All students were sent to different schools. I didn't take any girl's phone number in those days nor talked to a girl.

For now i made 3 approaches that are mentioned in part 6 and part 7. After the next posts (highschool, college) i'll make i could determinate how many girls i approached.

@faded @Evangelioncel @gotet @brazi @realblackcel02 @Rabbi Schneerson @VictimBLKPillreaper @Grim_Reaper @ItsovERfucks

5ede55c356488.jpeg

@DarkStarDown is this guy a fakecel like @Rabbi Schneerson too?

Kerala India

I didn't experienced anything I am an incel
Ok. But many of black"cels" are fakecels here. I won't trust nigger being incels with all the whites sucking you and getting raped by you voluntarily

TLDR. NiggER, summarize it so we can read it in less time.

1- I remember this cute mullato girl that lived in front of my house. I hadn't courage to talk to her . My cousin (man) always told me to tell her but I didn't. I remember this day when she and her mother came to watch a TV show(the ones Mexico create) .I was at the house each time taking random toys playing with them thinking she'd be impressed i didn't talk to her. After that I never had an opportunity like that until their rent period ended. I was younger than 9 at this time .

2- I remember those 2 girls that lived on my right . Idk how we talked but . One day I brought the Barbies and the toys of my cousin (girl) .I spent a full day playing with them . I loved the moment.
They rented the house , after the time arrived they left . I wish I saw them again . I didn't have phone at that time ( I was younger than 9 as well)

3- I remember this sexy girl I likes too see but I never talked to her . What I always do is following her . I was a stalker ngl . Some time later I realized she wasn't that beautiful.

5- another girl younger than me lived for one year near my house. I never approached her. One day I was training in front of her house (⚽) . A guy passing told me how she was watching me. I like to watch her from my balcony. One day her head was pointing outside her father came and slap her in the face. She rarely leaves her house unless it's to buy something. Idk how I could make it with her. A guy in my neighborhood was trying to make a relationship with her that pushed me to give up on her. She was short, had nice nails , looked smart.

6- one day I was training on my balcony ⚽ this girl was in the house of my neighbor ( a girl) she complimented me . I regretted I didn't talk to her ,I liked her friend too. I talked to my neighbor friend to know how I could see her again. She told me there will be an activity on a Friday at her school. I was so nervous I didn't know what I'd say but i was very impatient to come at this activity. The day arrived I was all Black ( t-shirt, shoes, jeans) . I didn't have opportunity to talk to them because they were dancing. In a break I saw the darker one I talked to her for a bit (in french).after asked her number she told me she didn't have phone at that time. I don't fully remember what happened but she left after the break's end.

At the end of the activity, the lighter skin (the one that complimented me when she was in my neighborhood) . She was jealous I was talking to her bestie. We talked a little bit while were going to home , she gave me her number (I asked first). Long story short she was the first girl I first loved , I was crazy simping for her . She liked me as a best friend. I was shocked how she would behave in front of me with my friends. After my first trip to USA I stopped talking to her . I have to make a separate thread for her.

7- I remember this underage girl I liked seeing in my neighborhood I never had the balls to talk to her . One day I was on the roof of my house she was passing I called her multiple times she didn't even answered. That was brutal.

8- in senior year of highschool this woman who looked slutty stayed for one year in my neighborhood. She always wear clothes that showed her body (ass, boobs) .on day I was trying to work some geometry went near her house . She was naked on her balcony, I was shocked I didn't watch so she wouldn't think I'm a creep. I fucking regretted I didn't watch . I'm too moral. I was trying to negotiate with her if she could do makeup for me the day of my graduation hoping I'd have her number to escalate. The day of my graduation came so fast I forgot that. She often has bad bitches coming at her house. One day I was passing she asked me to take pictures for her. She smelled good I regretted I didn't talk a lot to her or ask her number or to send me the pictures bc she looked beautiful (I should have found an excuse to get her number)

9- I remember this hugeeeeee ass girl that came (rent ) in my neighborhood. One day she was buying at the street one guy was passing and said ( this cattle is ...... I don't remember the rest .he meant how she was sooo thick).

One day I was on my balcony watching her in her house she twerked her fat ass for me . I never had the occasion to approach her. And many people would see me too because of the position of our house. I remember a guy that was interested in her .She told the guy he was a child. After the guy showed her his dick.She realized he had a massive long dick.

10- I remember when I used to work electronic on my balcony. Those girls (neighborhood) would laugh. Maybe they were laughing about my skinny long legs.i want to titfucked one of them . I tried liking her pics on IG, dms her . She never answered. The other one is petite and smart however her dms is closed. They had another one spending Holliday in her house . One day I was training ⚽in front of their house and they were coming back from school. They were amazed. I tought it was an ioi and had a chance with the big boobs one and the new one (had curly hair, she's petite too). By stalking them I found the ig of the curly hair one. We followed each other, I dmed her on ig. She answered. I sent another msg she never answered and I stopped trying. They're underage too but I tried. I also thought when the big boob one used to greet me it was an ioi. It's shocking how I heard how she's a slut, has nudes on her phone. She's so slutty that's why her parents transferred her to that house. I was so shocked when this manlet was telling me how he kissed her and if he had opportunity he could have fucked her (there's always adults in their house) . He was dropping medicine in her eyes . The way she made her lips . He didn't have other choices to kiss her. I was a college sophomore they were sophomore in highschool. My hobbies, college status and height didn't get me far.

11- Another girl that's the cousin of the girl (the one that set me up with her friend( in "part 6 of this post" ) that lived near my house . She grew up so fast I remember when she was young a normie out sand on the ground and she fell and cried. She became tall thick . Many guys were behind her. But her parents didn't allow her to go outside. After the dead of my grandma her family came at our house , she talked a lot and had a crazy laugh . It was suifuel how my brother and her got along. I loved going to my friend’s house to see her. I didn't have opportunity to talk one to one to her and she didn't had phone back then . When she had one it was monitored by her mother. There was another occasion her family came to the house of my uncle . We talked together I liked that moment. I was frustrated how I heard a guy younger shorter than me , she was dying for him.
The short guy in "part 10 of this post" was telling he did everything to her except sex . That was very brutal. It was suifuel hearing him (at least 2years youngest than me), my brother (3years younger than me) another Adventist guy( 3years younger than me) telling their sex adventures. Those guys sexlifemog me to oblivion. One day the manlet asked me why I don't have a gf while my brother has one.
She left the country in 2023 and no one fucked her. She had a huge ass at 15 , I liked watching her from my balcony. If she workout she'd be a beast .

12- one day I wasn't in my neighborhood I heard this story of that girl that was possessed from a demonic spirit and was walking to guys and ask them for sex. Some guys brought her home . Other did a gangbang. I missed this opportunity. She had a nice ass ,know how to twerk but wasn't that beautiful. The guys were afraid her evil father known the Event, I thought they'd died . They didn't and this story will be remembered forever

13- the neighbor from the previous part had a hugeeeeee as too and boob. One day it was raining I watching her through my window . She was sitting on a motorcycle at her house ,she made a movement I saw her huge boob droping. She was surprised. I wasn't into her bc she wasn't that beautiful and I heard she was very unclean . Her mother would fight with her to take a bath. She went to church too and was slutttttt. I felt bad for his brother . (Suffering denialcel while her sister is a slut).But he later ascended probably in the ’part 12’ of this post. Her parents think she's innocent while she lyes a lot to go fuck. We talked on the phone and in real life but I wasn't attracted to her . Juggernautlaw is brutal it’s crazy the amount of guys trying to build a relationship with her.

13- near the field we play soccer. This tall big ass perky boob woman left her house without bra to take clothes from the roof (in my home country people wash their clothes and put them on the roof so that the sun would dry them). We were 3, me and 2 young young guys talking about life. We watched her boobs , she had a tattoo on top of her left chest. I always like seeing her walking. Her style, big ass, huge boobs. I'm sure they're pierced. She's a great friend of my mother that's what stopped me from hitting on her. Many young guys , adults were lusting for her. She was on rent , she left after one year . I herd one day a guy was fucking her. Some guys went near her door to watch and hear her scream.

14- this girl was living near my house on rent. I wasn't attracted to her. Many guys were orbiting around her. I never gave her attention (playing sigma role) one day she made an bike accident while going on a hill with that bike with no brake. After she took care of the injury she was out of her house many young guys were around there (-16years old) I came and she said I cursed her bc I hated her. I told her "no" and after that we started talking. Other days When the guys (+18years old )were talking near her house I was there too but didn't talk to her. After some time we got along, she used to touch my long hair . She always begged me to twist them if it wasn't for my parents I'd do that. One day she told me she dreamed of twisting my hair. I'd feel in heaven between her legs twisting my hair probably I'd get hard. The reason I didn't tried with her is bc I saw she game the same attention to most guys and I wasn't special at all. One day her and her friends were touching my hair . I was very hard . After they left I didn't stand up for (1-2 minutes) bc of my erection. One normie told me I could fuck her, he was willing to help me. It was suifuel when I heard most guys fucked her at this normie house. After a huge drama between her (18) and a boy(14year old) her sister asked her to leave. I regretted I didn't Fuck her. Being a standardcel sucks. I remember when I was sitting on the balcony I was watching her she told me ‘why am I watching her ?’ , after she did a 360 I was contemplating her ass.She also had nice perky boobs.

15- There was a birthday of a guy. The normie from my previous part told in front of everyone he was willing to call 2 sluts so I could fuck and the guy it was his birthday. He was ready to call them instantly I refused. Imagining how most of the guys would see me ,a virgin fucking this girl. They'd tell this story every time we were together. There was a huge tension most guys were waiting me to say yes. The proof I am an incel, among many why he chose me to offer this sex opportunity. It was beyond over me and my situation was visible to others. Maybe I should have accepted and I'd no longer be an incel. The critics would have been a motivation to get better at sex.

16- this middle age woman is lightly overweight and has a huge belly but her ass is massive. One day the guys were watching some pictures on her phone they saw her huge pussy. Idk why she hangouts with those young guys. I managed to get a phone number so that she could send me a picture that included my family and her. But I never send her erotic messages because she was close to my mother and she talks a lot. My reputation would have been ruined if asked her for nudes. I remember one day an adult was saying how he'd like to put his veiny dick in her huge pussy. One moment I remember is when there was the Argentina - Saudi Arabi. Sarabi scored a goal. She was jumping a lot I touched her big boobs. We were close I let my hand near her thighs I got very hard. I was very uncomfortable I tried hard to think of another thing to reduce the erection.
Before leaving the country I hugged her for a long time I felt her big boobs, I put my hand in her lower back I really wanted to touch her big ass.

17- There was a huge ass girl and a sexy slut at the house in the previous part on rent again . I didn't approach them . I only gave the big ass one a periodic table of the chemistry elements. Some guys tried but I don't know if they succeeded. She was older than us. I knew a guy not our friend that fucked her. Those girls wouldn't link with teen like us.

18- There was a girl I used to bully when we were young , she was not intelligent and didn't have hair. Time passed and she became tall , had massive ass and more beautiful. When she came buying water (my mother sells water containers) I was trying to see if she heightmogged me , that was brutal. I'm sure she did maybe my ego was telling me we're the same height. Most guys were after her even adults. I didn't five give her attention . It was suifuel when she was passing and greet the guys by their names and ignored me . I didn't regret i haven't simp for her. I talked to her 2 times: one time I asked her to lend me a geometric instrument, second time she came to buy water in my house I told her it's been days she didn't come but there ,We had a 2-3 minutes conversation. One day I was on my balcony , a guy was passing he stopped to admire her huge ass while she was in the stairs near my house. I always like seeing her. I was surprised when she asked me for my brother. They talked for a long time. He mogs me hard.

19 when this girl came in the neighborhood she was so skinnyyyy. After many times she became so thick but with skinny body . I was freshman in college she was senior in highschool. One day this thug that was often drunk was praising how I am smart . She wanted me to work with her. I agreed . I even gave her my chemistry book (one the teacher gave us to prepare for the final year national exam) .I was planning to work with her at this bar . Maybe she'd use me for free food and work. We didn't concretize this plan. Sometimes I checked her at her house she wasn't there. One day we worked together. We were sitting on chairs . I had the book on my lap . I was searching the pencil. I lift the book I had precum and my dick was constantly moving. I don't think we had a session after that incident. One normie was telling me he fucked her and I could fuck her . But I messed up . She smokes , has tattoos and date thugs. 1-2 years later she became thicker her ass became rounder and bigger . Either she workout or swallowed cum or did both. She's taller than her thugmaxed bf. I regretted I didn't go further than that.

20- After the 6th grade exam . I talked to this girl i liked in my neighborhood ( there were some friends around and she was there i didn’t approach her specifically). Btw she scored more than me that was frustrating. I remember one day I wrote a letter for her . I don't think I gave it to her. I was very coward. I remember those Sundays I'd wear my most beautiful clothes and shoes to impress her. After many time I realized she wasn't beautiful at all and was confused why I liked her .

21 -when I was 9 or 10.i remember this big ass girl I liked a lot . I didn't have the balls to talk to her. Each day I was saying next time I'll talk to her. I liked seeing her big boobs while she and her sister were showering outside in the rain. Their rent period ended and I didn't approach her.

Middle school moments
I didn't have any middle school moments i went to an all male school and bc I wasn't successful in my neighborhood, things became worse for me . I only remember one time a guy used to make me talk on the phone to one girl from his neighborhood. I didn't remember how this ended but it didn't get far and i didn’t meet her. On the national 6th grade exam that lasted two days . All students were sent to different schools. I didn't take any girl's phone number in those days nor talked to a girl.

For now i made 3 approaches that are mentioned in part 6 and part 7. After the next posts (highschool, college) i'll make i could determinate how many girls i approached.

@faded @Evangelioncel @gotet @brazi @realblackcel02 @Rabbi Schneerson @VictimBLKPillreaper @Grim_Reaper @ItsovERfucks
I’m not reading that

Middle school moments

Dude, you could have made like 5 posts with stories this long. You know modern society has a shit attention span.

This is part 1 kek

Niggas got bragging, not reading that wall, make it short

nigga gonna recite every foid encounter he's had in his life

TLDR. NiggER, summarize it so we can read it in less time.
It was interesting and sad to read though definitely could make like a book for his story

Also you're more then welcome to link part 2 since I can't find it

don’t apologize so much, it’s thier fault for having the attention span of a 5 year old autistic kid, I read the whole thing thru brocel, seems like a brutal upbringing but at least you have memories.

don’t apologize so much, it’s thier fault for having the attention span of a 5 year old autistic kid, I read the whole thing thru brocel, seems like a brutal upbringing but at least you have memories.
Thank you bro

Do you have memories as well?

Middle school moments

I forgot one neighborhood rejection
There's this short big ass mulatto girl I always want to approach but i didn't have the courage.I felt an urge when we were on our way back from school to talk to her on the streets. One day in my neighborhood I approached her we were in the same grade I proposed her to study together to prepare the national exams.After that I asked her number.She said "no"

I never talked to her after this ,It was suifuel seeing her in the neighborhood,I hated her. I hate when she sees many people she said "good morning" when I am alone near the road.she said nothing. She doesn't talk to any guys in the neighborhood, feels she's superior. One day a friend was telling me how she's slut. She's pretend to be Adventist now.

Thank you bro

Do you have memories as well?
yeah few and far between, I was a relatively normie kid up until 13-14.

I was playing baseball outside with the other neighborhood kids, going to the pool, playing super smash bros, etc, up until I entered high school which is where things steadily took a decline for the worst and I discovered the BP which led me to where I am today.

my only hope is obtaining my degree, a good job, and leanmaxxing by going to the gym.