Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Do Women Understand Attachment Theory At All?

giribot

giribot

Autistic ShoegazeCel
I really feel like women don't care for or understand the different attachment styles a human can have for a basic relationship. I think learning what a healthy attachment style looks like is so crucial when wanting a relationship. I'd like to think mine is secure, but I know sometimes I've displayed anxious tendencies. I've only experienced dismissive-avoidant and fearful-avoidant attachment when it comes to trying to date women. I don't know where dudes find the chicks who have anxious attachment where she's clingy and all over you. I just keep getting the ones that don't want to talk to you or leave you on read all the fucking time. It's so frustrating to date in this world. Especially with technology.

I don't want to know that they read my message and chose to not text me back.
I don't want to see them being active on social media yet they can't engage in a conversation with me.

I ask the most simple questions and I get nothing. Is it because I don't entertain them enough? What is the fucking problem? Nobody can trust anyone these days. I only get (probably not genuine) interaction from my grad school classes and if someone asks me a question in the library :feelsbadman:

I really feel like women don't care for or understand the different attachment styles a human can have for a basic relationship. I think learning what a healthy attachment style looks like is so crucial when wanting a relationship. I'd like to think mine is secure, but I know sometimes I've displayed anxious tendencies. I've only experienced dismissive-avoidant and fearful-avoidant attachment when it comes to trying to date women. I don't know where dudes find the chicks who have anxious attachment where she's clingy and all over you. I just keep getting the ones that don't want to talk to you or leave you on read all the fucking time. It's so frustrating to date in this world. Especially with technology.

I don't want to know that they read my message and chose to not text me back.
I don't want to see them being active on social media yet they can't engage in a conversation with me.

I ask the most simple questions and I get nothing. Is it because I don't entertain them enough? What is the fucking problem? Nobody can trust anyone these days. I only get (probably not genuine) interaction from my grad school classes and if someone asks me a question in the library :feelsbadman:
Foids will leave you the moment a better option is available. I don't believe that love is real in the way it is portrayed in the media

They understand it damn well, attachment is only for Chad
Except Chads will just fuck and dump, there's no attachment style for that unfortunately :lul: I'm so tired

Foids will leave you the moment a better option is available. I don't believe that love is real in the way it is portrayed in the media
I'm starting to see that now :feelsbadman: I thought doing things to improve my understanding for love and relationships would help.

I don't think it's their attachement style, it's just that they weren't attached to you in the first place. Welcome home buddy boyo.
Thanks for the welcome

Modern foids don't really need to communicate or form proper relationships to have sex with Chad, they can use apps or go to bars and take advantage of their inflated SMV

Foids drift though life on tutorial mode

Zoomerfoids are probably incapable of serious interaction and have no depth, but since they get everything handed to them they don't care

Attachment is for chad only.
Especially for zoomerfoids since the concept of having pure, serious relationships is almost antithetical to being an entitled kween girlboss. If you don't match her or don't 'offer her enough' in a relationship she will leave, no commitment anymore because she can just jump on hinge, bumble or tinder and fuck someone almost instantly, and that's now a 'move of empowerment' for women. Working on a relationship? What's that? She would rather work on getting her hole blown out by some random.

Women have started to view relationships like capitalists really. I don't think they are capable of actually loving men anymore, just using them as ego boosts. Maybe this was always the case and 'the patriarchy' was what forced women to cultivate relationships they would have otherwise left.

Attachment is for chad only.
Especially for zoomerfoids since the concept of having pure, serious relationships is almost antithetical to being an entitled kween girlboss. If you don't match her or don't 'offer her enough' in a relationship she will leave, no commitment anymore because she can just jump on hinge, bumble or tinder and fuck someone almost instantly, and that's now a 'move of empowerment' for women. Working on a relationship? What's that? She would rather work on getting her hole blown out by some random.

Women have started to view relationships like capitalists really. I don't think they are capable of actually loving men anymore, just using them as ego boosts. Maybe this was always the case and 'the patriarchy' was what forced women to cultivate relationships they would have otherwise left.
I honestly don't think there's any hope for us now after these interactions with zoomerfoids in particular

Modern foids don't really need to communicate or form proper relationships to have sex with Chad, they can use apps or go to bars and take advantage of their inflated SMV

Foids drift though life on tutorial mode

Zoomerfoids are probably incapable of serious interaction and have no depth, but since they get everything handed to them they don't care
Facts, I wonder if older women are different

Women in general have a dismissive attachment style. They think men are beneath them and have abundance. Dismissive attachment style is the only type where the foid doesn't form attachments, she avoids them, so they do form attachments even though it seems they don't. It's just their dismissive style and it's why they get pump-and-dumped so much.