Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

do you believe in sub-8 theorem?

sub 8 theorem

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
unsettling

unsettling

Banned
-
same poll was posted a while ago but the user base and opinions in the community have changed obviously.i predict its 15-20 percent.

@Personalityinkwell and @Ropemaxx gtfih and argue so that i can have another thread with 100 replies

same poll was posted a while ago but the user base and opinions in the community have changed obviously.i predict its 15-20 percent.

@Personalityinkwell and @Ropemaxx gtfih and argue so that i can have another thread with 100 replies
yawn, it'll be the same shit , we'll have a debate and then they'll say "over for chadlites" in a condescending, sarcastic tone

Yes and no.

To assume NO SUB8 at all is getting laid is retarded, however if you are a sub8 male in a relationship you will get cucked because females are only attracted to 8/10 males or up.

Sub8 just means if you are not 8/10 you are going to get cucked, not that you will not have sex at all.

Sub 8 theory exists to guys 7/10 to victimizing themselves.

sub8 is nothing but a meme

Theorem is too serious of a claim. Where are your axioms and inference rules.

If sub8 theory is true, then explain why everyone except me was getting laid in HS.
"Bhuuyt dey wuz beytabuggsing sinc 15 bruh :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:"

Yes and no.

To assume NO SUB8 at all is getting laid is retarded, however if you are a sub8 male in a relationship you will get cucked because females are only attracted to 8/10 males or up.

Sub8 just means if you are not 8/10 you are going to get cucked, not that you will not have sex at all.
View attachment 228543

/thread
Sub 8 theory exists to guys 7/10 to victimizing themselves.
Exactly
Fuck these niggers

Sub8 only applies to men with no status/money

Remind me again what the theory is

Sub 8 basically applies to hooking up. If you're below 8 you will have a very hard time hooking up, but it's possible to get into a relationship if you're from 4-7. Though very difficult for 4s, still possible. I'm not saying these are healthy or good relationships, especially the uglier the male is, but they're still possible.

No. Keep in mind for everyone voting sub8 means T5% those are the true chads not T20% like redpill people say.

I believe that 7s can be attractive to women if they fall into their "type" i.e phenotype/race/masc type like for example black hair green eyes. Or with with achieving some social status/exposure (mirror effect). Sub7-Sub7.5 is more legit for the cutoff for women to be potentially legitimately sexually attracted to you from a biological perspective. Maybe with high status or extreme status you can overcome.

Sub5.5-sub6 is generally the cutoff for entering a somewhat functioning relationship as a young person (don't see average young men in relationships).

4-5s are betabuxx/get settled for in your 30s tier.

sub4 is truecel and dead.

Last edited:
Sub8 only applies to men with no status/money
Sub 8 basically applies to hooking up. If you're below 8 you will have a very hard time hooking up, but it's possible to get into a relationship if you're from 4-7. Though very difficult for 4s, still possible. I'm not saying these are healthy or good relationships, especially the uglier the male is, but they're still possible.

Ask me after the definition changes again.

Tbh the definition of sub 8 law changes depending on the person. I think sub 8 law just means anyone who is sub 8, chadlites included, have to struggle a little bit at least and often have to go below looksmatch. I saw chadlites with subpar foids all the time at my college. Also I’ve watched foids swipe on tinder and 3-4/10 foids do reject males that are like 6-7. Who knows in 10 years 6-7 males may be incels as foids rights progress and males have to be gigachad

Never believed that tbh. 7 and 6´s can get laid, but not with their looksmatches and thats the whole problem.

If sub8 theory is true, then explain why everyone except me was getting laid in HS.
"Bhuuyt dey wuz beytabuggsing sinc 15 bruh :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:"
It is easier in high school. Also things have only gotten worse and continue to get worse.
Never believed that tbh. 7 and 6´s can get laid, but not with their looksmatches and thats the whole problem.
Yea 6-7 may get lucky and LtR a looksmatch but even that is rare. They usually have to go below their looksmatch

7/10 are already looksmaxxing(gym, etc) pretty hard to catch on scraps.

Did you guys saw the latest https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexis_Ohanian match? (one of the 3 reddit founders).

Remind me again what the theory is

Women only find 8+ men biologically attractive, everyone below 8 compensates with non-biological traits or circumstances to gain a relationship.

I believe in the sub6 theorem tbh

I believe that sub 8 men are not attractive to women that doesn't mean they don't have sex

Depends how you define it, people seem to have varying definitions

I only believe in sub-10 theoram we shoud allow chads, even gigachads are fighting for landwhales

JFL “believe in”

I “believe in” Sub-8 Law because it is a LAW. Kind of like how I “believe in” the laws of thermodynamics.

Most females view males below 7 as orbiters

Nah.

Sub-8 is the point where you're talking about jestermaxxing or betabuxxing tho, rather than just being a homeless Chad that can bang Stacey's.

65/35 rule confirmed

No, people here who believe in sub-8 law are failed Chadlites.

Maybe you can be lucky as a 7 if you work out and get lean, but it will be hard. As a 6 and under, it is over

h h h g g h h h g g h h h h h h h h h
Women only find 8+ men biologically attractive, everyone below 8 compensates with non-biological traits or circumstances to gain a relationship.
Yeah that theory is low IQ and a cope made by failed normies