Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Do you believe in Western media?

Title

• Yes

Votes: 4 13.3%
  • It depends

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • No

Votes: 23 76.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
PersonalityChimp

PersonalityChimp

taking a break
★★★★★
I've noticed that a lot of people on this website seem to genuinely believe in mainstream westoid propaganda and repost their garbage here. Made this poll to see how many NPCcels we actually have.

West will collapse in a few years

Yes of course

100%, i only watch CNBC and Bloomberg

Some of it I can accept, most of it I think is propaganda.

kike propoganda for goyslop munching faggot niggers

No, and I cannot imagine why anyone would after the entire Western mainstream media had spent years proving that it's just a hive-minded swarm of SJWs trying to impose their technocratic, far-left bullshit on the rest of the world.

Russia has been 'Losing' the Ukraine War for 10 months now, despite taking cities and advancing the lines.
"Yeah propaganda existed 80 years ago but not anymore! :soy: Putin is losing, CNN told me so!"

Children could debunk Western media.

Russia has been 'Losing' the Ukraine War for 10 months now, despite taking cities and advancing the lines
My favorite meme has been "Russia is running out of ammunition/missiles/men/whatever".
They've been obsessively pushing this bs since March now.

But the truth is that they don't even need to advance to win, their main objective is the demilitarization of Ukraine.

CNN is the only source of information you can trust.

Western media is propaganda created by the Jews.
Merch 1 1

When i want simple facts:
i collect murican's, China's, Russia's, Islamic state's and central EU's sources about what is supposed to be the same exact fact but result to be something motherfuckin different in each source. So i divide em between 2 macropolitical agendas and try to assume the truth is in the middle.

It's stupidly exausting and not always it brings the 100% accurate fact, but it's best thing i can do. Atleast, about a specific topic, i left knowing how the "big clubs" play.