Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do you belong to a higher caste in the system if you are white in Latin America?

• Thread starter Deleted member 23656
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23656

Self-banned
-
Mexico Elites

678.jpg

a88f038fbb140779af4a368f63bb06ec.jpg
https%3A%2F%2Fblogs-images.forbes.com%2Fveronicavillafane%2Ffiles%2F2019%2F02%2FThe-Allendes.jpg

Average Mexican

3.jpg

mexican-family.jpg

Brazil Elites

de7aa894d0f9288b4025e3056b52f84a35c98aa8.jpg

Adriana+Lima+Model+Archives+%40+AOC
gettyimages-534403544-e1578347796848.jpg

Average Brazillian

D160_25_061_0004_600.jpg

1shutterstock-81652636small_main_1446131387252.jpeg

Last edited:
well you showed the pictures so what do you think

white > any color

I think you already know the answer

Nope. I'd imagine whites are under scrutiny there too due to the spanish colonial past.

In history/spanish colonial America Penninsulares (whites born in europe) were at the highest point though.

Works in India

white > any color
I am a white Latino and this is a reality, as children we are taught that having this skin color and inheritance is the most valuable thing we can have, if they tell you that you look like a foreigner it is more a compliment than anything else.

You need to actually be attractive.

Damn. That Mexico image is wild. Half of them look like they could be from Ireland JFL.

jbw is universal

white > any color
TBH not racist just realistic @gymletethnicel @tehgymcel420 @chudur-budur of course better full white than a kike

If by "white" you mean jew, then yeah.

Dang dna thieves!

Mexico Elites

678.jpg

a88f038fbb140779af4a368f63bb06ec.jpg
https%3A%2F%2Fblogs-images.forbes.com%2Fveronicavillafane%2Ffiles%2F2019%2F02%2FThe-Allendes.jpg

Average Mexican

3.jpg

mexican-family.jpg

Brazil Elites

de7aa894d0f9288b4025e3056b52f84a35c98aa8.jpg

View attachment 233079
Adriana+Lima+Model+Archives+%40+AOC
gettyimages-534403544-e1578347796848.jpg

Average Brazillian

D160_25_061_0004_600.jpg

1shutterstock-81652636small_main_1446131387252.jpeg
racial hierarchy is everywhere. only naive dumbfucks deny this. the lighter skin the greater the wealth. before someone says Jews are at the top. Jews have most pale skin and thus the highest

Poor sigma, he is definitely not the elite type of Brazilian

Yes completely, an average white person is higher caste than a coloured person with expensive clothes and car.

My experience in latin america (won’t say which country not to doxx myself). Race and Status are very important, because of how the Spanish structured our society for centuries.

There is blatant racism and classism in these countries. Darker men are seen as abusive, unstable, poor, uneducated, animalistic by middle and upper-class women. White men are seen as successful, reliable, moral, intelligent.

If you’re white, you’re in the upper class. the middle-class worships you, and the lower class resents you.

Upper-class foids will likely date you because since they filter out most of the population based on race and status, Tyrones and Chadrones will be out of competition here, they are relegated to competing for low-class females.

Middle-class foids value economic stability and social approval, a white man is not only an economic, social but also genetic upgrade for these foids.

Lower-class foids you stay away from, your halo doesn’t work on them, they see whiteness as weakness, they value thugmaxxing. you’re at best an easy target to steal money from to give to their Tyrone pimp bf.

I'm not one of the elite class

as children we are taught that having this skin color and inheritance is the most valuable thing we can have
How do they teach that to you?

I'm a gorilla so...

Dhl77y 3313242b 9331 4df0 b54c 3d0f7655ef5c

If you’re a silverback you’re at the top of the hierarchy.

Not only am I a silverback, but a genetically modified one.

But gorilla foids dont care

8d2d9eab62cb973b5a10468b567ba14e4e1c0f96 gorilla trekking in uganda 3908

Not really, i'm a white and i live in south america and i'm still a subhuman incel

Chile >>>> all other Latin American countries

God Bless Mi General

Average brazilian

Just descend from slaves(who were raped by their owners) and degredados(criminals) bro!
Nope. I'd imagine whites are under scrutiny there too due to the spanish colonial past.

You are, sadly, wrong.

Although there are some leftist movements who fight for this, it simply isnt the time. People here are now on the Bolsonaro bandwagon.

Last edited:
The richest people in every latin american country are the whites

Yes, white is important in almost any country that is not white. If you are born with more fair skin you have a better chance of being successful then having dark skin. JBW deniers are pure cope, even ugly whites have a better chance if you are not asperger. Remember ethnic girls are white cock hungry whores.

I am a white Latino and this is a reality, as children we are taught that having this skin color and inheritance is the most valuable thing we can have, if they tell you that you look like a foreigner it is more a compliment than anything else.

This is very true, especially the last part. Latin Americans are even more white worshippers than Asians

Yes completely, an average white person is higher caste than a coloured person with expensive clothes and car.

My experience in latin america (won’t say which country not to doxx myself). Race and Status are very important, because of how the Spanish structured our society for centuries.

There is blatant racism and classism in these countries. Darker men are seen as abusive, unstable, poor, uneducated, animalistic by middle and upper-class women. White men are seen as successful, reliable, moral, intelligent.

If you’re white, you’re in the upper class. the middle-class worships you, and the lower class resents you.

Upper-class foids will likely date you because since they filter out most of the population based on race and status, Tyrones and Chadrones will be out of competition here, they are relegated to competing for low-class females.

Middle-class foids value economic stability and social approval, a white man is not only an economic, social but also genetic upgrade for these foids.

Lower-class foids you stay away from, your halo doesn’t work on them, they see whiteness as weakness, they value thugmaxxing. you’re at best an easy target to steal money from to give to their Tyrone pimp bf.
Because of feminism, being white can backfire as being seen as the opressor, mainly if you are blonde, so only upper-class people and those who have a white kink positively care about it