Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is globohomo hating on men in the west crashing?

ethniccel1

ethniccel1

Sir ethnic cel the 1st lord of landwhales, grannys
★★★★★
I hear the West wants war with China and now they are at war with Russia. And they want us to fight, they want to draft us for the coming wars that will take place in Asia, Africa, MENA, South America. But yet they treat us like shit and hate us.

The background story is after the fall the USSR the West led by America was the sole hegemony and super power, so to speak unchallenged. The elites in the West got very comfortable and thought the West will never ever be challenged and rule forever. So because they got comfortable they made our lives hell. We cant afford homes because the rich elites take all the resources for themselves, we are hated as men because if we have rights then we will challenge the elites and they cant keep all the resources.

Now that China is rising and Russia is asserting itself the Wests unchallenged rule of total power is slowly crumbling. Brics now has 3.8billion people in it. This is a major economic trading bloc bigger economically than the combined West and this makes the elites upset because white supremacy is finished now with shitholes ganging up to fight for better lives in their countries. And many countries have applied to join BRICS, places like Saudi Arabia, Argentina, basically vassals of USA are ditching the Western dominated alliance, Africa is kicking France out etc etc and those resources are now going to China and Russia.

So the West wants to defeat Russia and control that area i.e Russia, Mongolia, Khazakstan, Hungary etc etc

TLDR: The elites want us to go fight for them , but they forget how they made our lives hell. The days of foids rejecting us are coming to an end because welfare, jobs reserved for women, low wages with no rights for men etc tec are going to crash because the system will become unsustainable.
No man will fight for the West except the whiteknights and simps. Our time to shine is fast approaching buddy boyos, simps and whiteknights will go fight , die, get traumatised and we enjoy the aftermath. STay out of the army because the aftermath afterwards will be sweet.

ALL americans males should join the military either airforce navy or marines maybe army When ever I get my ged im going to marines
nato is top goat

Women, jews and Boomers created this mess. Boomers will die, jews are now exposed and nasty millennial women will end up childless and ignored with cats and cheap wine.
The future doesn't look that bad. The BRICs will finally be the competition, the west needs. So instead of fearmongering about communism, they need to push for politics, that increase living standards again.
We all suffer and feel miserable, but the night is always dark before the dawn.
So yeah I see this like you.

ALL americans males should join the military either airforce navy or marines maybe army When ever I get my ged im going to marines
nato is top goat
Shieeet you are welcome to go fight and then end up traumatised and homeless, as for me HELL NO

I hear the West wants war with China and now they are at war with Russia. And they want us to fight, they want to draft us for the coming wars that will take place in Asia, Africa, MENA, South America. But yet they treat us like shit and hate us.

The background story is after the fall the USSR the West led by America was the sole hegemony and super power, so to speak unchallenged. The elites in the West got very comfortable and thought the West will never ever be challenged and rule forever. So because they got comfortable they made our lives hell. We cant afford homes because the rich elites take all the resources for themselves, we are hated as men because if we have rights then we will challenge the elites and they cant keep all the resources.

Now that China is rising and Russia is asserting itself the Wests unchallenged rule of total power is slowly crumbling. Brics now has 3.8billion people in it. This is a major economic trading bloc bigger economically than the combined West and this makes the elites upset because white supremacy is finished now with shitholes ganging up to fight for better lives in their countries. And many countries have applied to join BRICS, places like Saudi Arabia, Argentina, basically vassals of USA are ditching the Western dominated alliance, Africa is kicking France out etc etc and those resources are now going to China and Russia.

So the West wants to defeat Russia and control that area i.e Russia, Mongolia, Khazakstan, Hungary etc etc

TLDR: The elites want us to go fight for them , but they forget how they made our lives hell. The days of foids rejecting us are coming to an end because welfare, jobs reserved for women, low wages with no rights for men etc tec are going to crash because the system will become unsustainable.
No man will fight for the West except the whiteknights and simps. Our time to shine is fast approaching buddy boyos, simps and whiteknights will go fight , die, get traumatised and we enjoy the aftermath. STay out of the army because the aftermath afterwards will be sweet.
the military no longer needs humans with AI and drones. Having said that, Taiwan is actually of much more significant interest to the west than Israel. If China can somehow snatch Taiwan, they might have a chance.

Last edited:
((Elites)) meaning ((J00S)) and memebers of satanic secret socities (like fr33m@s0ns) call them by their true name, all of those "Wars" are smoke and mirrors thrown by the j00s to kill as many man as possible as a secrifice for their god (Satan/lucifer/abbadon).

the military no longer needs humans with AI and drones. Having said that, Taiwan is actually of much more significant interest to the west than Israel. If China can somehow snatch Taiwan, they might have a chance.
what is strategic about Taiwan?

((Elites)) meaning ((J00S)) and memebers of satanic secret socities (like fr33m@s0ns) call them by their true name, all of those "Wars" are smoke and mirrors thrown by the j00s to kill as many man as possible as a secrifice for their god (Satan/lucifer/abbadon).
so you mean the Russians and Chinese are actually tricking us to think they are against the West and NATO and infact they are good friends with the Elites ?

we have intel but they can't compete lol
The thing is that the machines that make the chips actually come from Holland lmao. Americans are just dragging their feet on the chip issue, Taiwan does make the machines, its Holland.

Taiwan in my opinion , I am not sure but I guess Taiwan is an American vassal like Japan. Other vassals are jumping ship and joining the other side

nato is top goat
Good goy

You will be forced to fight buddy, look at videos how they literally kidnap guys from the streets in Ukraine.

South America is a joke. It doesn't have a single country capable of anything.

The USA can wage war against the entire world and win. Several countries have treaties with them for military defense.

BRICs countries, with the exception of China, are corrupt as fuck. Much more than the USA or whichever country you can point to. If the USA wants it can easily crush them all.

would like that greatly :feelscomfy:

nato is top goat

:feelsseriously:

No way would I lift a finger to save this godforsaken country, I own no property, have no wife, and if I lose my wagie job I’d be kicked to the curb. Why would I fight for such a place?

I would make fun of anyone cucked enough to join to military to go for Jews.

No way would I lift a finger to save this godforsaken country, I own no property, have no wife, and if I lose my wagie job I’d be kicked to the curb. Why would I fight for such a place?
sounds like a shithole 2 me. Let them send the immigrants to fight

This.

draft us for the coming wars that will take place in Asia, Africa, MENA
I ain't fighting for incorrections. I'll be gladly sipping tea in my jail cell. That's how real men fight wars.

sounds like a shithole 2 me. Let them send the immigrants to fight
The Mexicans reproduce like lil incorrections they are. Good idea organic

nato is top goat
Nope very incorrect.

nato is top goat
Nope
You will be forced to fight buddy, look at videos how they literally kidnap guys from the streets in Ukraine.
Nope I will go to jail not having disgusting bullets hit my godly body!

I would rather pay a fine than die on a meaningless incorrect war battlefield. Jfl. My purpose is greater than petty bioorganic issues

nato is top goat
Lol what a tip tier fucking retard. Imagine dieing for foids rights. Faggot

Yup just look at the propaganda, when Trump was in office and times were good the military was talking about autistic lesbian latinx cia agents and gender inclusive military.

Now that its time to lube up the gears of the military industrial complex the look to the blood of men (sub 5s) and are know gearing propaganda to them. The military recruitment is extremely low since society has done everything to put sub5s below foids but know they expect you to risk it all for israel

Not happening Rabbi

South America is a joke. It doesn't have a single country capable of anything.

The USA can wage war against the entire world and win. Several countries have treaties with them for military defense.

BRICs countries, with the exception of China, are corrupt as fuck. Much more than the USA or whichever country you can point to. If the USA wants it can easily crush them all.
War isn't just the nigga with the biggest gun but its also about political will and in the will of the people. America jobbed to fucking Afghanis because the American people didnt care about 9/11 and the president would risk his election and his paycheck by continuing the war.

Americans as it stand already dont have the desire for another protruded conflict over some forgien land they dont really care about which is why more isolationist figures like Trump got popular.

America is only dangerous as a unified nation with the will to fight the world but Biden and Trump aren't those figures and right now americans are fighting over the definition of what a woman is

War isn't just the nigga with the biggest gun but its also about political will and in the will of the people. America jobbed to fucking Afghanis because the American people didnt care about 9/11 and the president would risk his election and his paycheck by continuing the war.

Americans as it stand already dont have the desire for another protruded conflict over some forgien land they dont really care about which is why more isolationist figures like Trump got popular.

America is only dangerous as a unified nation with the will to fight the world but Biden and Trump aren't those figures and right now americans are fighting over the definition of what a woman is
This is true, but if countries like China or Russia really start to threaten USA hegemony they will go to war.

I also think USA will go to war over Taiwan because it's a major tech hub.

And South America will never amount to anything. Too much corruption.

Think about all the power a carrier group projects. Now check how many the USA has.

The navy is the most important military branch.
What part of my comment did you not understand? Not a single man worth of this name will fight in a war to defend usa let alone the civils. Weapons won’t shoot alone.

Only hope is giving tons of money to contractors who only fight for money and couldn’t care less about who they are fighting for

Pretty much the mindset 60% of other men have in Western Countries

This is true, but if countries like China or Russia really start to threaten USA hegemony they will go to war.

I also think USA will go to war over Taiwan because it's a major tech hub.

And South America will never amount to anything. Too much corruption.
Russia already invaded fucking Ukraine after annexing a whole portion of it and the political will of the american people is already annoyed spending 100s of billions, if these people are barely willing to support Ukraine over money you think they would shed american blood over some ricecel because of tech. I am sure most would rather have america finance or research how to make microchips rather waste thousands of lives between an active military conflict with a super power.

Russia already invaded fucking Ukraine after annexing a whole portion of it and the political will of the american people is already annoyed spending 100s of billions, if these people are barely willing to support Ukraine over money you think they would shed american blood over some ricecel because of tech. I am sure most would rather have america finance or research how to make microchips rather waste thousands of lives between an active military conflict with a super power.
Yeah, I do. And there would be major propaganda supporting it, unlike with Ukraine.

What part of my comment did you not understand? Not a single man worth of this name will fight in a war to defend usa let alone the civils. Weapons won’t shoot alone.

Only hope is giving tons of money to contractors who only fight for money and couldn’t care less about who they are fighting for
I'm not American and I think you're just wrong. People are sheep and will believe everything with enough propaganda. Look how far feminism went and how much damage it did.

I refuse to do anything to help or support this country. It can all fucking burn

I'm not American and I think you're just wrong. People are sheep and will believe everything with enough propaganda. Look how far feminism went and how much damage it did.
this is about putting your life in danger for someone else not about simping for a evil ideology

Yes, I need to sign up to fight to defend Israel and the global Jew agenda. Zelensky and Ukraine included.

:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

(The only reason I would fight is to destroy Ukraine and Israel.)

hell naw nigga why tf would i fight for this goofy ass country infested with niggers and rapefugees
i'd probably self delete if i got drafted or maybe just go full er

Fucking prepare to fight and die for my race you filthy gentile