Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you consider most Native American women, specially those from present-day Latin America, to be as attractive as Asian/Mongoloid women?

Diomedes_1112

Diomedes_1112

Recruit
★★★
Since they look very East Asian, I wonder if passport bros actually go for these women just as much as women in Asian countries. They share many features with Asian women—straight, thick black hair; high cheekbones; often short stature, thus makes them look younger than their actual age; “exotic” stereotype; submissive or docile; traditional; etc.

The girl from this first image actually looks very indigenous Central and South American.
IMG 5246
IMG 2661 Original

This is an Amazonian girl.

Last edited:
Brootal noreply and yes I would ascend with her. Teravolcel if you wouldn't.

Since they look very East Asian, I wonder if passport bros actually go for these women just as much as women in Asian countries. They share many features with Asian women—straight, thick black hair; high cheekbones; often short stature, thus makes them look younger than their actual age; “exotic” stereotype; submissive or docile; traditional; etc.

The girl from this first image actually looks very indigenous Central and South American.
View attachment 1107135View attachment 1107136
I consider many Native Americans to be attractive but there is distinction between them. I would say East Asians are different enough to be considered a different race. Additionally I would say Native North Americans are significantly different ethnically (maybe not racially on the larger scale) to Native South Americans, so there should be a distinguishing between the two. Native North Americans, especially th Plains tribes, are often relatively tall (in contrast to the usually short Amazonians from South America for example.

I do like native women and in fact I saw a very QT one who worked at a Native American museum i visited in Montana a few years ago. She was prime waifu material but of course I am a truecel who could never have her. Hell, even if I was a normie or Chad it could never work since I live on the other side of the continent from her.

Brootal noreply and yes I would ascend with her. Teravolcel if you wouldn't.
Yes of course volcel if you wouldn't. That should be obvious.

I would say Native North Americans are significantly different ethnically (maybe not racially on the larger scale) to Native South Americans

Yes. That’s exactly what I pointed out and I always noticed this. It seems that indigenous South Americans look more East Asian than those of North America.

View attachment 1107135View attachment 1107136
The one of the left is hot af. The one on the right is kinda ugly.

This thread killed me. This foid on the left is SOOO cute, i want to hug her so bad.

This thread killed me. This foid on the left is SOOO cute, i want to hug her so bad.
Which one is on the left? My phone shows them in a vertical position. Are you talking about the one with the black clothing in front of the houses in the background?

Which one is on the left? My phone shows them in a vertical position. Are you talking about the one with the black clothing in front of the houses in the background?
Yes

noodlewhores mog but i would still ascend with those two bitches

The only feminine native foid ive ever seen