Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do you consider our movement to be reactionary?

• Thread starter Deleted member 21230
  • Start date

Do you?

• Total voters
Deleted member 21230

Deleted member 21230

Theorizer
-
I know that there is no incel or blackpill movement, I'm only talking about our collective effort to talk about our issues and the ways to fix them. Of course everyone here has his own opinion and there is no fixed way to view things, that's why I want to see what the general consensus is.

Normies always think of us as a part of the manosphere that wants to go back to the old days, but I'm seeing more and more people talk about incel class consciousness which would surely put us on a more progressive light ("progressive" as actual progress, not the usual modern degeneracy)

Personally, for me the answer is absolutely no. There's nothing for us to look back to, the patriarchy was mostly bullshit and ugly men still lived shit lives thanks to the social pyramid, we also have no ties whatsoever with the manosphere since other men are enemies to us. I instead believe that inceldom is in fact a matter of class and the fact that this forum is filled with people from all over the world proves it.

I'm very interested in your opinions

I know that there is no incel or blackpill movement, I'm only talking about our collective effort to talk about our issues and the ways to fix them. Of course everyone here has his own opinion and there is no fixed way to view things, that's why I want to see what the general consensus is.

Normies always think of us as a part of the manosphere that wants to go back to the old days, but I'm seeing more and more people talk about incel class consciousness which would surely put us on a more progressive light ("progressive" as actual progress, not the usual modern degeneracy)

Personally, for me the answer is absolutely no. There's nothing for us to look back to, the patriarchy was mostly bullshit and ugly men still lived shit lives thanks to the social pyramid, we also have no ties whatsoever with the manosphere since other men are enemies to us. I instead believe that inceldom is in fact a matter of class and the fact that this forum is filled with people from all over the world proves it.

No incels aren't reactionary. That's a media narrative intended to dismiss incels as the same old nothing new traditionalists that want women pregnant to make lots of babies and by drawing them into the culture wars debates and partisan politics.

Unfortunately incels are considered part of the manosphere by many others because they share a lot of the terms that the manosophere uses like
"betabuxx", "alpha", "beta", "divorcerape", "AFBB" and so forth.

I think unintentionally that inceldom is becoming a lot more about class consciousness among unattractive low status males since it's the most common insult from other people to any low status male that dares complain about their issues with and anger against women.

Last edited:
Yes, lets think about it. Did the term "incels" exist 20- 30 years ago? Was dating as bad as it was 20 to 30 years ago? Hell No
Our situation, our loneliness, everything to do with our lives is a reaction to the progressive society that exists these days. Feminism is the main problem, along with sjw propaganda. Telling women that they deserve the top man, regardless how they look or their situation. Telling women that cheating is ok. Telling women that leaving the current man for a better man is ok. Telling women that divorcing a man who is rich/ well off is ok if it helps her financially. i could go on. Now with all of this encouragement, and womens natural sadistic and vapid tendencies, well it really isnt any surprise life has turned out the way it has.

Yes, lets think about it. Did the term "incels" exist 20- 30 years ago? Was dating as bad as it was 20 to 30 years ago? Hell No
Our situation, our loneliness, everything to do with our lives is a reaction to the progressive society that exists these days. Feminism is the main problem, along with sjw propaganda. Telling women that they deserve the top man, regardless how they look or their situation. Telling women that cheating is ok. Telling women that leaving the current man for a better man is ok. Telling women that divorcing a man who is rich/ well off is ok if it helps her financially. i could go on. Now with all of this encouragement, and womens natural sadistic and vapid tendencies, well it really isnt any surprise life has turned out the way it has.
This. Of course its reactionary.

Incels spanned from a society that has turned its back on men and destroyed every avenue of entertainment they enjoy for profit. Is it any coincidence that people who are considered incel in societys eyes are the very same people who don't worship the ground women stand on and actually hold them accountable for their actions?

Is it a coincidence that incels barely existed 50 years ago? No, of course it isn't.

Incels are a reactionary group that are just like MGTOW, TRP, etc. They are men who aren't buying into this matriarchal societys bullshit, and refuse to conform. As long as you dont worship women, you are considered incel by the general public.

Every time someone calls you an incel, every time its thrown your way as an insult, its basically people saying HAHA! YOU DONT WORSHIP WOMAN AND BELIEVE THEY SHOULD BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE FOR WHAT THEY DO! INCEL! INCEL! LOL!!

Capture

Last edited:
This. Of course its reactionary.

Incels spanned from a society that has turned its back on men and destroyed every avenue of entertainment they enjoy for profit. Is it any coincidence that people who are considered incel in societys eyes are the very same people who don't worship the ground women stand on and actually hold them accountable for their actions?

Is it a coincidence that incels barely existed 50 years ago? No, of course it isn't.

Incels are a reactionary group that are just like MGTOW, TRP, etc. They are men who aren't buying into this matriarchal societys bullshit, and refuse to conform. As long as you dont worship women, you are considered incel by the general public.

Every time someone calls you an incel, every time its thrown your way as an insult, its basically people saying HAHA! YOU DONT WORSHIP WOMAN AND BELIEVE THEY SHOULD BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE FOR WHAT THEY DO! INCEL! INCEL! LOL!!

View attachment 382406
anti simp brigade checking in

Yes because it’s a reaction to increased hypergamy which is the result of globalism and the shekelbergs and other elite. If it wasn’t reactionary there’d be incel groups before modern times

what movement

in part, it is. it's a reaction to rampant female hypergamy.

Inceldom is the new counterculture created due to the current culture we presently live in. Therefore it is reactionary like most revitalization movements are

"Progress" is a false concept created by the powerful to make soyciety compliant.
The world has always been like this. It has always been about the Alpha dominating everyone else. Nothing has changed. There's nothing to "return" to.
The only real progress we've made is that vaccines and better medicine now keep more people alive. However I personally consider that a curse.

High IQ question
Mostly progressive but in part reactionary.

We are a CLASS OF MEN that are unable to get sex FOR THE REASON of high female preference that have increased due to HYPERGAMY.

Therefore...
We are Progressive because we are an oppressed CLASS. We are oppressed by man, women, and society in general including the state. In a sense, we are an international caste of eternal outcasts. We are a truly international brotherhood.

At the same time,
We are Reactionary because we are aware that a partial solution for the problem is a "retreat" to less hypergamous society. It will at least help low tier normies to ascend but not truecels. Namely, the solutions is in the past.

Hence...
We are both Progressive AND Reactionary because we belive that women should be accountable for thier actions. In today's degenerated society this idea is truly REVOLUTIONARY. We call for a revolution into the past before rampant hypergamy and normalisation of cuckholdery.

We are an ELECTIVE and Fundamentlay ANTI-MAINSTREAM movement and not merely "progressive" or "reactionary".

Last edited:
"movement"
nice one IT

No it’s simply us discussing social science

Reactionary in the sense that most of us want to go back to enforced monogamy and less female freedom? I would say so.

Why they make it sound like reactionary is a bad thing? Implying that progressiveness is necessarily a good thing.

Since we want things to return to a moment where we weren't as much ostracized as now we can say so. Also let's take a look at the etimology of this word, it's literally made out the word reaction. We're simply reacting to this changes that have done nothing but cause more problems in society.

I think unintentionally that inceldom is becoming a lot more about class consciousness among unattractive low status males since it's the most common insult from other people to any low status male that dares complain about their issues with and anger against women.
couldnt have said it better

Yes. We are reacting to our involuntary celibacy

yes ofc it is, incel groups werent a thing if you go back 20-30 years.

dating apps/ destruction of the family unit /progressivism caused this shit

Not a movement, but of course it's reactionary. It's simply a reaction to the current reality.