Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Do you drink enough water?

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
It is very important if you want to get your dick wet.

I drink two gallons of water a day everyday

I drink so much water that when im trying to LDAR in peace i have to get up every 15 mins to piss and its ragefuel

I drink so much water that when im trying to LDAR in peace i have to get up every 15 mins to piss and its ragefuel
time to have a bottle collection for the gallons of water

will it help my jaw bones?

Drink a ton of water but my skin is still subhuman

I have no money to buy food so I end up drinking water all the time

I drink as much water as chad does

Water is unironically my favourite drink. It is life fuel. It is one of the great feelings of life to drink water after you are thirsty.

I find it odd when some fat people say they hate the taste of water so just drink sugary drinks hence get fat.

There is no water for your poor bone structure.

I drink more than 2 liters a day. I measure it because I take lithium and its important for me to drink enough

I don't drink enough water. Maybe I guess I am the only one here

I drink if I'm thirsty :feelssus:

I only drink diet soda, coffee and energy drinks. This is not a joke

I only drink diet soda, coffee and energy drinks. This is not a joke
Same, I drink soda or caffeinated drinks on a daily basis or else I'd get burnouts. I've always been addicted to it ever since I was younger. I'm probably gonna meet the same fate just like my grandfather in the next many years. Does that make me want to stop drinking this shit? no, and i'm totally aware that i'm fucking my own life up but I don't really care about it.

I drink water to rehydrate but thanks for the reminder, time to drink some even though I have drunk some today but won’t hurt to drink more. :feelsokman:

i like drinking rain water, tastes like clouds:smonk:

Yes way more than any foid or itcel

I drink 2 liters of monster energy drinks every day :whatfeels::whatfeels::whatfeels::whatfeels::whatfeels::whatfeels::whatfeels:
Monsters gave me cavities, now I can't eat anything sweat without my teeth hurting.

LDAR trait. Not even getting up to get water.

Yes. I greatly prefer drinking water over eating.

at least one gallon a day. I have to pee so much during the day. Rn i'm looking at 8 empty gallons jugs of water on my floor next to me.

I used to drink TOO much water and the peelossus depleted my body of vital nutrients. Now I also drink mountain dew to balance it out.