Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you eat alone?

Sheldor

Sheldor

✡5'5'' 0ÆM X Æ A-0 בבקשה תעזור לי✡
★★★★★
I don't mean at home, I mean do you go eat in restaurants or fast food shops like MC alone?

no and even if i do i take my food back with me to home and never eat it while other people are present in the restaurant.
i hate having some people staring at me while eating my food in peace

Yeah, I go to McDonalds alone or go and eat on a park bench alone, but a lot of other people do too.

I'm pissing in public toilet while eating mc cheeseburger
Then I find victims to roast

Bluepillers will tell you to spend your time talking to foids at mall upgrading social skills

Pussies thought I'm all nice and sweet

Last edited:
Yeah I don't mind it. I put my earphones in and just watch a video or something

I can only eat while watching video or tv shows + being surrounded by people make me nervous, so no restaurants for me.

Yeah, I go in and ask for a table for one.

I don't mean at home, I mean do you go eat in restaurants or fast food shops like MC alone?
If I'm hungry then yes.

I sit down on a table and everyone is scared by me (i am fat and i can occupy a table of two people)

Why not?

No if I sit down alone I'll look like more of a sperg than I already am :feelscry:

yea sometimes.

when I'm out and about during the week or in between my work breaks I'll just go to a nearby restaurant or taco truck

its not that I don't like eating out alone, its the fact that its dangerous. theres always the chance of getting shot or getting into a fight in any public space that you go and there are lots of crazy stinky hobos.

Last edited: