Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Do you eat/drink soy?

Do you eat/drink soy?

• Total voters
Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

hop on jj2
★★★★★
Soy

XD

Yes, as much as possible, since I live in the biggest producer of soy :feelzez:

When you consider a lot of products are made with soybean oil and soy lecithin, it's kinda hard to avoid if you eat a lot of processed foods.

When you consider a lot of products are made with soybean oil and soy lecithin, it's kinda hard to avoid if you eat a lot of processed foods.

I don't think lecithin counts? Soybean oil probably does though.

I did consider specifying about this stuff in my original post but I thought it might make it all a bit overly complicated!

Yes, I got my soy brand suggestions from @GripMaxxing

I don't think lecithin counts? Soybean oil probably does though.

I did consider specifying about this stuff in my original post but I thought it might make it all a bit overly complicated!
Yeah, a lot of potato chips and other snacks are fried in soybean oil. Though I've stopped eating those kinds of foods now that I'm losing weight.

Here in the United States you can also buy it as cooking oil though I've heard in the UK they use it as a supplement for horses, no?

I mostly avoid it, it messes up your hormone balance

No, I'm based: I eat edibles and drink alcohol. :smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::bigbrain::bigbrain:

like 90% of the "food" in the west has some form of soy in it.

I like... mostly avoid it. But if it's in the occasional processed food that I buy then I don't worry about it too much.

To be honest though I think that's quite rare - I don't see it in too many things (other than soya lecithin but I don't think that's enough to count!).

I imagine soy would be in a lot of foods that i and a lot of people regularly consume.

Asian food has lots of soy so yes I do

I eat soy sauce with my Chinese food white rice but im not a soyboy
Soy soyjak