Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do you ever get physically sick/nauseous/unwell or do body parts start hurting as a direct result of having no hope to escape inceldom?

TheGrayWolf

TheGrayWolf

1/10 | 5'4 | I am Tired and I am weak
★★★★★
I get stomach-ache or my chest starts hurting or I just get really, really tired.
Looking into a reflective surface - or god forbid, accidentally turning on my phone's front cam - makes me sick. I have a 1/10 face which is very deformed and uncanny/uncomfortable to look at

Last edited:
it's called heartache for a reason

im always having a premanent ache and can't fix it even tho im a medical student

I had that a few months ago where I barely had enough energy to move my body out of bed. I sometimes slept more than 24 hours and only got up for a few minutes to eat and piss

I had that a few months ago where I barely had enough energy to move my body out of bed. I sometimes slept more than 24 hours and only got up for a few minutes to eat and piss
Damn, that sucks man. You're 26 too right? (sorry if you told me already)

I used to get it but not anymore

I get stomach-ache or my chest starts hurting or I just get really, really tired.
Looking into a reflective surface - or god forbid, accidentally turning on my phone's front cam - makes me sick. I have a 1/10 face which is very deformed and uncanny/uncomfortable to look at
When I get extremely hopless I lose all feeling in my legs, feet, and hands. It feels like they're made out of jelly and I can't get up or move.

I don't get aches anywhere because of that, but I do get physically tired when I think about the fact that I'm a subhuman "look too old for my age" spic, that will never feel the touch of a woman in his life. Despite actively doing all the memes. Showering regularly, being respectful, and considerate towards men and women alike. But I do all of this for myself, not for women. Not showering makes me uncomfortable, and treating people in my day to day life badly would make me feel sad. So I don't.

But just knowing that I was actively lied to... People saying that all you needed to find love is to be a decent person, all my life, was all a fucking lie, and I feel completely isolated.

Anyway, It hurts more mentally then physically... But it's fucking tiring, man.

A few years ago I was shaking :feelsugh: :feelsugh: :feelsugh: due to me kidneys

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back