Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do you feel like the world around you is getting "stricter"?

Do you feel like the world around you is getting "stricter"?

• Total voters
Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

hop on jj2
★★★★★
I can't work out what it is as such. Maybe it's just gradually getting worse.

Like the supermarket down the road from me used to be 24 hour and now they shut at midnight, they used to have no barriers/gates but now they have loads it's like a fortress, they used to have chill security guards and now they're all angry all the time, and they used to have normal closing times and now they're turning people away when it's near to closing.

Just more and more and more...

I dunno. It's just... they are minor things but over time they add up. And I think lots of society is going this way. Just more authoritarian I guess and more petty rules and confrontation.

Anyway, I just wondered if anyone else has found this as well or if it's just me.

Yep. The internet is no fun anymore, no more free speech most places. Can't say fun words anymore lol

This is why I am praying for the humankind extinction, every fucking night with faith, I just don't give a damn about this hellhole.