Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Do you feel like you are smarter than your boss, and it’s your ugliness/shortness that keeps you from being promoted?

Are you smarter than your boss, but being ugly/short prevents you from getting promoted?

• Yes, I feel like I’m smarter than my boss, it’s my genetics that hold me back.

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • No, I don’t feel like I’m smarter than my boss.

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
I’m 32-years-old, I have always held at least one job since I was 17 years old - I have never been promoted.

Obviously, if I don’t go ER - I’ll start my own business and be my own boss.

What job are you doing?

I want a good paying job

Are there even jobs above your boss? Do you know how succession works where you work?

Wizardcel tip: if you like working for the organization or company - do your best to get promoted. If you truly like where you work, competing against normie coworkers will be just like high school (faggots picking on ugly/short males).

If you don’t obtain power, and your coworkers hate you - you’ll eventually have to deal with so much bullying and harassment that you quit, or you lose focus and do something that gets you fired.

What job are you doing?
I’ve worked many different jobs here in California, United States. Currently, I work in marketing. Last year, I worked at my local Major League Baseball ballpark. Before that, I worked inside a bookstore.

I dealt with bullying at all of those places, and I wasn’t promoted at any of them. I have held down the marketing job for three years - the chadriguez who only worked for the company two years was promoted instead of me.

I am not social or authoritative enough to be promoted

I am not social or authoritative enough to be promoted
You don’t have to be “social” - I have worked under idiots who seem functionally-retarded. When it comes to being “authoritative”, it’s more of a personal style.

White male authoritarian - calm, logical, visionary, productive, responsible.

Foids/ ethnic authoritarian - unorganized, bad communication, vindictive (they want revenge on people who did nothing to them), not charismatic - they can lead but they don’t inspire workers.