Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do you find hunter eyes attractive on foids?

Yes/no

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Babica Yaga

Babica Yaga

Untermensch genetic trash
★★★
I saw a few foids on Badoo with bad/okay facial features but bc of hunter eyes looked quite attractive.

Ps.
if u want free premium on Badoo just delete ur acc and then it will offer u 3 free days unlimited swipes lol

Last edited:
put a pic so I can answer your poll

Doesn't matter on a foid.

For any trait on a female, there is a male.

It just looks typically Russian. Neither plus or minus.

You got more examples of foids with hunter eyes. Looks pretty hot, tbh.

Water is wet thread

those eyes make women look hot

sasha grey is an example

HDSXqVr.jpeg

d4197637c0a611167801d007e86e5038.jpg

lima vs the netflix bugfoid

1939.jpg

Show us hunter eyes
Foids almost never have legitimate hunter eyes because it's a masculine trait which barely any men even have. An example of a foid with really good eye area though would be like Adriana Lima.

Yes, because I prefer masculine woman.

This count? If so, yes

No, its a thing that only work in men

no preference

No. Hunter eyes is a masculine trait. I'm not attracted to masculine features in a woman.

I have recently been thinking of this, looking at some of my figures. Yes, Hunter eyes gives girls a good look of seduction. There is a reason for the sex appeal of characters like Kurumi and Flandre. They are drawn specifically with eyes with sharp ends going back in more scenes vs rounder eyes. So yes hunter eyes works on girls and it works even in the anime world.

flandre scarlet touhou drawn by karasusou nano  0cc218fd4be6bb08577e36a43fbf43d5
FFF DATE A LIVE   07 BD1080p FLAC803C2BADmkv snapshot 0835 20210220 191742

2 is significantly better. But doesn’t matter they wouldn’t even look in my direction with either.

Attachments

• Melania_Trump_official_portrait.jpg
    Melania_Trump_official_portrait.jpg
    212.4 KB · Views: 46
When ever I see women with a hunterish eye area I always assume they are massive whores or massive bitches even more then regular women.
Though I think hunter eyes on women look good from a aesthetic point of view.
Kurumi use to make my pp hard as fuck when I watched date a live tbh.

Another example, Melania Trump:

Melania
Melania2

No. Hunter eyes is a masculine trait. I'm not attracted to masculine features in a woman.
When ever I see women with a hunterish eye area I always assume they are massive whores or massive bitches even more then regular women.
From experience, nearly every woman I have known with hunter eyes is a complete fucking bitch

Not particularly, but it doesn't hurt her. Many "masculine" traits such as hunter eyes, strong jaw, strong wrists, etc. don't harm a female's attractiveness at all. (tutorial mode)

It's hot. Very hot. But not wife material. It's great for fucking, fucking the living light out of a foid with those eyes would be heavenly.
But a wife should have kind and obedient body language.

It's hot. Very hot. But not wife material. It's great for fucking, fucking the living light out of a foid with those eyes would be heavenly.
But a wife should have kind and obedient body language.
Exactly my thoughts.

sakura chiyo and nozaki umetarou gekkan shoujo nozaki kun drawn by isshiki ffmania7  sample
[/ISPOILER][/ISPOILER]
most anime couples eyes look like this ^ instead of this:
  seo yuzuki and wakamatsu hirotaka gekkan shoujo nozaki kun drawn by mery yangmalgage  b3c782
and i agree with anime that round eyes are more cute/better

Last edited:
I used to know a russian girl who had hunter eyes, very similar to Clint Eastwood's.

She was gorgeous. Probably the biggest crush I've had in my life.