Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do you genuinely enjoy the television series “The Big Bang Theory”?

Do you genuinely enjoy the television series “The Big Bang Theory”?

• Yes, I genuinely enjoy “The Big Bang Theory”.

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • No, I do not like “The Big Bang Theory” and do not find it funny.

Votes: 9 69.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
First 1 or 2 season were okay, then the show became extremely normie and boring.

First 1 or 2 season were okay, then the show became extremely normie and boring.
I hate “The Big Bang Theory”, because it was very poorly written yet the actors were paid huge salaries (Sheldon the skinny white nerd without glasses was paid one million dollars per episode by the end of the series).

I used to like it when I was younger and stupider.

Oh my Mammon, some faggot voted “yes”. I don’t want to know who you are - go outside and train for the race war/incel uprising instead of watching “The Big Bang Theory”.

Fuck a sex doll instead of watching “The Big Bang Theory”, do anything else! :feelsree:

i used to enjoy it years back. now not so much

I used to like it when I was younger and stupider.
Brocel, around 2011 my dad was obsessed with the show. That’s one of the reasons I haven’t seen him in person since the year 2014, he is a maniac.

Oh my Mammon, some faggot voted “yes”. I don’t want to know who you are - go outside and train for the race war/incel uprising instead of watching “The Big Bang Theory”.

Fuck a sex doll instead of watching “The Big Bang Theory”, do anything else! :feelsree:
It was me.

I can watch it but liked it better when the guys were all incels before they got gfs.

I don't watch it

I don't watch it, and I never will..

This shitty show and its consequences have been a disaster for the human race

This shitty show and its consequences have been a disaster for the human race
Agreed. Who gives a fuck about writers in Joowood going on strike when they produced garbage like "The Big Bang Theory"?

Awful show with obnoxious fans

For me it was just more about the background noise.

One of the most overrated shows ever.

I've been watching it to keep company to my mom during meals and stuff. The show does have its good points, some of the humor is good, some of the actors stand out, especially the Jew.

My problem with it is not it being bad or not entertaining, it's the same problem I have with pretty much any other modern western show: it's heavily influenced by shitty modern western culture. Feminism, cuckoldry, woke shit, etc. Just the other day I saw an episode where Howard was taking a lot of shit for having had sex with some random Comic-con girl in the past and had to apologize to his bride, who, in turn, has slept with dozens of men and never had to apologize for her part. In fact, it's never even called out as something undesirable or inappropriate.

It also promotes modern "science" (falsely so-called) which is mostly just a bunch of useless theories that cost tons of money to taxpayers.

Last edited:
There's also that. The show got worse towards the end with all the focus on the women and everyone stopping being an incel.

I feel the same.

Now it's been a while since I've last watched it, and it was before I had taken the blackpill, but I definitely related to Leonard and Raj. They were both awkward nerds like me, and Raj couldn't even speak to women. And Sheldon was so socially retarded he could barely interact with humans.

But then in the later seasons, I remember it became a generic normie romantic show full of stupid drama.

No it's cringe although the Penny foid is hot

And I relate to the curry

The show is objectively bad, but it taught me about emulation, which taught me about piracy, which saved my life and made it worth living. So, yeah I like it

Kek. It’s like, Sheldon is so smart that he can’t interact with the world around him. Kek. This show is so funny, I don’t feel like roping as much. This show could cure cancer.

I tried to watch five minutes of the show, “I love the smell of paintballs in the morning”, was such a bad joke, that I just stopped watching it.

Sitcoms are always geared towards NPCs, never found them entertaining.

98f8764c08154f08d6f95666c141de4b

YES I WOULD ENJOY BIG BANGING PENNY AND CREAMPING HER DUMB BLONDE PUSSY

Stupid dumb blonde roastie

I want to CREAMPIE her with my penis

Horrible show, I notice that the reruns come on often during the middle of the day - easily-digestible boring writing.

“I didn’t know what good writing was until I started watching The Big Bang Theory” - said nobody evER.

“I didn’t know what good writing was until I started watching The Big Bang Theory” - said nobody evER.
I love that you keep coming back to this thread just to shit on the big bang theory randomly. :feelskek:

That and your insatiable hatred for Lizzo