Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you go to cinema alone?

Brutal. I’ve gone like twice by myself. Maybe 3 times.

Who the fuck goes to the theaters anymore

If it was a foid they'd be asking if she was okay.

Only after dying my hair bright reddish orange

Only after dying my hair bright reddish orange
Like this? :feelshehe:
Before Gunfire in Colorado Theater, Hints of 'Bad News' About James Holmes  - The New York Times

I just watch movies at home.

This was an excursion (field trip, going out with the class and teacher) in 8th grade i was 13 at that time lol
Lol was it a field trip to experiment weird 20th century customs or something ?

"Today kids, we're going to experience how people in the 20th century used to watch movies."

free movies app 4 me

Lol was it a field trip to experiment weird 20th century customs or something ?

"Today kids, we're going to experience how people in the 20th century used to watch movies."
when we go out with our class we say (ekskursija(lithuanian) - it may be a field trip, it may be a prison, it may be kgb museum) i said excursion( what it may mean).

Cinema's purpose is to go watch with friends or partners. Why would you want to watch a movie with shitheads talking and using their smartphones?
normies are so insipid they have to take pics of meaningless crap just to get fucking reddit soy points jfl
also imagine the shock if it was a girl in the pic, soys would crying about it being a creepshot
He would get permabanned too

If it was a foid they'd be asking if she was okay.
yeah they would have banned the OP for taking a "creep shot" and they'd all be saying how it's wrong to make fun of women.

The last time I went was february of last year with a few "friends" and by that I mean 2 girls and 2 guys who unfriended me a month later. 2 of them were dating, the other 2 were talking and flirting the whole time, and I just so happen to be in the middle of them all. The whole hour and 30 minutes were brutal ropefuel for me. I hadn't been to the cinema years before that and haven't gone since.

I used to in order to get out of the house, not anymore though

yeah, and i go alone cuz i have no friends/girlfriend but i still would prefer to go alone because i prefer to experience it this way.

I don't go to the cinema

Why are redditors like this

Cinema died for me a long time ago and there is no sense to go alone

ive only gone to the cinema once, like 7 years ago .

I did a handful of times.

wouldn't care though if someone flashed a pic of me going to the cinema solo and posted it on cuckdit. low inhib trait i guess?

Literally every fucking time, it’s really rare that I go with my family, and my biggest cope was cinema

I went to the movies alone a lot a few years ago. Now it's LDAR at home

I haven't gone to cinemas more than four or five times since the past 2 years but all those times were with my family. I just cancel the plans if it comes to me going alone.
The last time I went was february of last year with a few "friends" and by that I mean 2 girls and 2 guys who unfriended me a month later. 2 of them were dating, the other 2 were talking and flirting the whole time, and I just so happen to be in the middle of them all. The whole hour and 30 minutes were brutal ropefuel for me. I hadn't been to the cinema years before that and haven't gone since.
Fucking brutal man. Do you know if they're still together?

White ugly male is perfectly fine to be shamed on reddit, imagine if this was some fat feminist foid sitting there.
Why are redditors like this
I dont know most comments that get high upvotes are asking why the fuck the guy posted this shit and seem genuinely pissed off. Could it be that reddit themselves just add upvotes to certain posts as long as it fits their anti-white anti-male anti-incel agenda?

I went to see the Joker alone lol

I have done in the past, but I haven't been to the cinema for years. I prefer watching films in the house and I prefer watching them alone than with other people, just as I prefer doing most things alone than with other people.

Remember, this is acceptable and hilarious to Reddit, but mocking a fictional disabled person by calling them simply 'retarded' is worthy of receiving 3 pages of death threats and telling me to kill myself jfl

In 2013 I went to the release of The Hobbit alone in the theatre. And the girl at the ticket stand asked me "with how many are you", I said "alone" and after that didnt really feel like going alone to a theatre anymore