Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you greet females on March 8?

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Paragon
★★★★★
In EE it's a very important tradition to greet females with 8 March.

A simple message to a few female family members at best. Seeing how easier life is for women tells me you shouldn't greet them.

A simple message to a few female family members at best. Seeing how easier life is for women tells me you shouldn't greet them.
I already don't have money expect a few euros.

I prepared a special thread for March 8

No and will not buy them anything. Since when being a female is such an accomplishment?

why do we have a day dedicated to whores

I am reading more about it and it's one of the most commie cucked things I have ever seen in my life.

I'm glad I took the blackpill after being done with school. Because it would have pissed me the fuck off to go through the 8 March bullshit.

We had to buy women fucking TRINKETS for March 1st and March 8th. Little trinkets and flowers and chocolates. And teachers would sometimes only call on boys to give them grades. Girls were cut slack.

It's really no surprise that girls now outdo boys in school. Literally everything is in their favor.

My mom told me are you getting me a gift i straight up told her idc about foids rights and they should pay us reparations for giving them rights my dad laughed

Id punch a foid if i could

My mom told me are you getting me a gift i straight up told her idc about foids rights and they should pay us reparations for giving them rights my dad laughed
Basedpepe

Hoes can suck my dick

A whole line of fools at the flower store

A whole line of fools at the flower store

View attachment 1084257
I was in supermarket and only one cash desk worked. I thought that it's strange but when I saw that male cashier, I understood that administration decided that females must be spared from work.
Fucking soycucks.

I would greet them with some accelERated metal object powERed by gunpowdER

No lmao. Not a single foid deserves it.

Fuck no, why should I do anything for them?

Never did any of that shit