Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you guys believe in evil eye (nazar)

Ricordanza

Ricordanza

Find me sittin by myself, no excuses then I know
★★★★★
Those of you who don't know what it is, it means that if a person is jealous of you or something you have, you can be harmed. Like if you buy an expensive car and someone gives you nazar because they're jealous, the car might get damaged in an accident. My mother believes it and I'm inclined to trust her on this

-
Then it's sort of like a curse, right?

I have never wavered in my belief in the "Power of Negative Thinking"
-

@Grotesk @Med Amine @MiSKiRaT @incelerated what do you think

Those of you who don't know what it is, it means that if a person is jealous of you or something you have, you can be harmed. Like if you buy an expensive car and someone gives you nazar because they're jealous, the car might get damaged in an accident. My mother believes it and I'm inclined to trust her on this
Buri nazar

I've purged all such beliefs from my head. Nazar, karma it all means nothing to me. There's wisdom in not showing your wealth to the jealous eye but that's it. Its all just perception.

Last edited:
Not bad things just happen randomly

it's real just like everything else and it's also called "3in 7soud" that can attack you if you're good looking, rich or lucky.
i heard my grandmother saying that black muzzies give this 3in 7soud to fair skinned muzzies due to jealousy.
they should give me their daughters instead of their curses.