Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion do you guys believe in something beyond this? religious, spiritual or philosophies for life?

lukesxber

lukesxber

i seriously hate my fucking life
★★
so i am a nihilist, but i feel that i am in a "catch 22" situation because in order to believe in nothing... you need to believe in something in the first place.

what other ideologies, religions, spirituality or philosophies are just good for coping or something when you are just at the point you want to rope? or roping is just the answer because no amount of coping nor larping will ease us from our impending doom?

Just dharmamaxx GrAYbro

Buddhism is a good cope. Plus mindfulness is good for your brain in many ways, whether you want to get better at learning, have better mental health, lower anxiety, etc.

Buddhism is a good cope. Plus mindfulness is good for your brain in many ways, whether you want to get better at learning, have better mental health, lower anxiety, etc.
buddha is the real chill bro, literally saying fuck you to everything and leaving all behind. will be checking that out :feelsLSD:

none. You are here to use life as much as you can by any means necessary and die. No one know why we are here. The rest is stupid philosophical stupidity which is same as religion. Read The Ego and Its Own by Max Stirner and you got lots of answers to life as it is, NO HOW SOMEONE THINK IT "SHOULD" BE

I believe in God. ive been going to church since i was 4yo. And i dont understand why things are like they are and why everything goes wrong. Answers i get from sermons and pastors are not good enough.

buddha is the real chill bro, literally saying fuck you to everything and leaving all behind. will be checking that out :feelsLSD:
There's some stuff in the OG buddhism that I have a problem with (reincarnation and karma and shit from Hinduism that was carried over into buddhism), but the fundamental message of, life is suffering, pleasure is suffering, everything is temporary and therefore suffering, is a pretty cool mindset to have once you understand it.

I believe in God. ive been going to church since i was 4yo. And i dont understand why things are like they are and why everything goes wrong. Answers i get from sermons and pastors are not good enough.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ei0gPoqx_bQ

this video isn't a bad video on the problem of evil. he is protestant,but the stuff he deals with is mostly philosophical in nature so no need to worry much.

so i am a nihilist, but i feel that i am in a "catch 22" situation because in order to believe in nothing... you need to believe in something in the first place.

what other ideologies, religions, spirituality or philosophies are just good for coping or something when you are just at the point you want to rope? or roping is just the answer because no amount of coping nor larping will ease us from our impending doom?
i am catholic

the only good philosophie of copes is coping itself

I have turned my back on Christianity, to be honest, because it is wrong how chad and normies get everything, while ugly men are cursed to rot alone.

Man I really want to but I just can't. For me Jesus Christ is 100% right on everything he said and did, and I think his teachings are the solution to every problem in the world, but everything about every religion screams "man-made" to me. But I really want to believe

none. You are here to use life as much as you can by any means necessary and die. No one know why we are here. The rest is stupid philosophical stupidity which is same as religion. Read The Ego and Its Own by Max Stirner and you got lots of answers to life as it is, NO HOW SOMEONE THINK IT "SHOULD" BE
would put that on my reading list, thanks

There's some stuff in the OG buddhism that I have a problem with (reincarnation and karma and shit from Hinduism that was carried over into buddhism), but the fundamental message of, life is suffering, pleasure is suffering, everything is temporary and therefore suffering, is a pretty cool mindset to have once you understand it.
yes the mainstream normies actually polluted that religion with their narcissistic rhetoric of vibrations and shits

but i do believe that the core of buddhism is actually pretty useful for mental tranquility

I have turned my back on Christianity, to be honest, because it is wrong how chad and normies get everything, while ugly men are cursed to rot alone.
god is a petty bitch if you ask me

Man I really want to but I just can't. For me Jesus Christ is 100% right on everything he said and did, and I think his teachings are the solution to every problem in the world, but everything about every religion screams "man-made" to me. But I really want to believe
yes religion is, for nature, a form of control. like do you see how those so called preachers scare the living shit out of its believers with doomsday level of paranoiac bullshit? or the so call prosperity gospel to make them economic wage slaves?

religion is so fucked up

Nope, it’s all pointless and religion is cope.

yes religion is, for nature, a form of control. like do you see how those so called preachers scare the living shit out of its believers with doomsday level of paranoiac bullshit? or the so call prosperity gospel to make them economic wage slaves?

religion is so fucked up
Damn fucking facts dude.

I would describe myself as deist catholic. I believe in God, but I also believe He doesn't intervene in our world now.

I would describe myself as deist catholic. I believe in God, but I also believe He doesn't intervene in our world now.
damn... if that is true, no wonder satan is having the time of his life in here

Brain data uploaded to crypton future media data center to live among my vocalbros in the afterdigilife.

The way i see it, the life in this world is a punishment in itself, all of injustice and suffering is abscence of good. It's precisely why some suffer more than others and some have it easier. It's a man-made world and most of the suffering is caused by human nature. And as to why God doesn't make so people lives are better even if they prey for it, because I think it would be injust and unfair, since God is all-mighty he could end all suffering, that's why, I think, he only intervenes when he believes that it benefits all christians.

religion is so fucked up
It's more beneficial not only to us, but for all, to organize society along relgious principles along with relgious supervision. Humans prove time and time agian that most are incable of moral acts on thier own. Religion warned of the consequence of indulging in sin and degeneracy and now we see it's full effects in hypergamy, gynocracy and alphabet society.

Also nobody who truely belives is afraid of the end of the world, this world needs to end.

It's a man-made world and most of the suffering is caused by human nature.
I fully agree with you there.
And as to why God doesn't make so people lives are better even if they prey for it, because I think it would be injust and unfair
Probably part of the free will, people have free will to be jerks, to bully, ostracize etc.

Probably part of the free will, people have free will to be jerks, to bully, ostracize etc.
Unless you're protestant, who believes that humans are totally depraved by nature and thus aren't capable of any good, expect in the case when the God intervenes in thier heart and make them good people. I believe in free will and that humans by nature are tainted by sin and are drawn to it. It's a battle that most don't even take and just embrace evil. That's why i think protestant theory of justification and perseverance of saints is absurd. I don't see a reason why good would randomly choose people and make the rightous, likewise churches aren't filled with moral and good people.

I believe they is something beyond the physical realm. And that spirituality exists. That's all I know for sure. Everything else is just a 'maybe' to me. Tbh

I believe they is something beyond the physical realm. And that spirituality exists. That's all I know for sure. Everything else is just a 'maybe' to me. Tbh
maybe it is because i haven't felt anything beyond this... that is why i don't believe it. mybe if i die and go straight to hell, i will believe it

Why create, when it will only be destroyed? Why cling to life, knowing that you have to die?

The Christian God is the Demiurge, a powerful, and wicked being. The creator trapped us in this realm of suffering. Life feels hellish, because it is literally a hell.
Simplest answer from the Bible would be humans chose Devil and this planet together with humans are now in Devils domain. By Bible humans should live for the afterlife and not invest themselves too much in this world.

I believe in Higher Power like God. Humans by nature ( innately ) know difference between evil and good. For example no one taught me what stealing is bad but I innately feel what it's bad thing to do.
Some things are more complicated, like lust and sexual desire because they're natural.
However, I'm a bit skeptical towards organized religion(s) because they often serve powerful elites.