Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Do you guys feel deranged?

~I feel like eating pizza right about now...

What is deranged ?

What is deranged ?
You have access to w.w.w, it mustn't be that hard to check the definition of a word, especially since it is not some kind of a fringe word/term or something like that.

You have access to w.w.w, it mustn't be that hard to check the definition of a word, especially since it is not some kind of a fringe word/term or something like that.
That's not what I meant and you know it you cucked cocksucker.
Fucked up.
IT will be calling us deranged all day then. I don't think they can pretend to be more mentally healthy than us. Someone who's Fitting well within the current state of soyciety might be judged sane by most people, but it's more probably an individual who successfully internalized our collective failure.

I am sorry brocel but what exactly did you meant?
You're making lazy shitposting so I don't even think you may be able to provide an answer anyway.

What is deranged ?
You're making lazy shitposting so I don't even think you may be able to provide an answer anyway.
It is the lounge so I don't think shitposting would be a problem. Anyways I think I might have an idea about what you meant. When I say deranged, I mean insane by the standards of the almost entirety of recorded history expect late 20th century and 21st century.

Just understimulated and apathetic

@Fancy Alcoholic
Like I feel like I would be considered deranged in a sane world, but I also feel like I would pass as sane in this day and age.

@Fancy Alcoholic
It may not make a lot of sense to you since you don't know what I was experimenting with for the last couple of days.