Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you guys have friends IRL?

dtrazr

dtrazr

Recruit
★★★
Just wondering. Personally, I had 2 or 3 friends when I was in high school, but since I've graduated, I have zero friends.

1466366209-risitas24.png

No, since 2014. If you don't count that 1 buddy then i have no friends since 2011

Just wondering. Personally, I had 2 or 3 friends when I was in high school, but since I've graduated, I have zero friends.
no and even when i did i was just a joke.

Only 2 or 3 and one of them is normie with decent gf(At least he doesn't give a fuck about my inceldom, thankfully.)

no and i dont want any

Yes I have friends in real life.

The inevitable death I'll face is the only friend I've been assured in life.

Only acquintances, especially once you get into a more professional environment.

The only exception for incels having friends are those that usually share the same looks/status (usually having friends is rather a normie/foid/Chad trait), but as you get older, you'll take different paths, and diverge. You'll definitely be more lonelier when you're 25 or 30 years old than say 15 or 20 years old.

Hell no

Can relate. I haven't had any real friendship for many years already

I have two friends that are incel. I am also part of a board game group with some more incels.

NOPE! Only acquaintances

No. Never did since 9th grade. I only had a few online friends. I even had a chat with a girl on social media but she ghosted me after seeing what i looked like. Even called me "vaginal cringe." I was so devastated.

I know some people, but I don't really consider them friends.

Normfaggots from America consider anyone that they talk to about the weather at work their "friend", fucking retarded fake people.

No. I had some friends but not I don't.

No. At best, I've had a few acquaintances.