Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Do you guys have hair ?

Do you have hair ?

• Total voters
I have both norwood and heavy diffuse thining :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: even with buzzcut it's visible luckily it's cold outside so I can hatmaxx, but no lower third is more important imo, some people have good skull shape but recessed lower third is absolutely disgusting

I have both norwood and heavy diffuse thining :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: even with buzzcut it's visible luckily it's cold outside so I can hatmaxx, but no lower third is more important imo, some people have good skull shape but recessed lower third is absolutely disgusting
Brutal bro, Fin asap

My hair is thick and healthy.

@Colvin76 thoughts about hair ?

I have hair but its going gray because of stress and smoking

I have hair on my head.

Probably jaw is more important but hair also matters. It's always better to have hair than to be bald, obviously. But it can't do much if your face is unattractive or if you have shitty wavy/curly greasy black hair like it's my case.

Yes but I’m 20. If I start to ‘you know what’ (too superstitious to say the word jfl) I will immediately hop on fin. Don’t care about my sex drive. I’m incel after all.

Gonna be 21 in January and i still have a full head of hair luckily

I have a full head of hair that continue on to my back, all the way down to my butt chicks...
If you need hair for drafting I got plenty... For the right price you get as much as you want...

norwood reaper is knocking at the door, he wants my hair and won't go away
My hair is thick and healthy.
fucking mogger, I wish I could safely run a hand over my balding head

Last edited:
Tonnes of LARPing faggots "thick healthy and NW0" fuck this faggot full of fakes bet you 80% of those dudes are getting hit up by bitches
Hair is life and I have none

too bald to fraud

Okay recently @Subhuman Currycel came up with his revolutionary idea which is hair > jaw.

Of course this theory is bunk, but lets figure out how bunk it is.

No I barely have any. You have no FUCKING IDEA how brutal it is to bald. People at work LAUGH at me for that. They fucking laugh at my balding head 24/7. EVERYBODY fucking comments on it. It looks SO FUCKING BAD. ITS FUCKING OVER.

But I found a solution I'm doing this in 3 months:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XykYx21A9k8&ab_channel=Skalp

Tonnes of LARPing faggots "thick healthy and NW0" fuck this faggot full of fakes bet you 80% of those dudes are getting hit up by bitches
Hair is life and I have none
Bro 99.9% of teenage males had full head of hair during their HS years, yet only a tiny minority of them slayed, and big majority of them stayed celibate.

Its time for you to let go of your hair, or cope with an hair system.

No I barely have any. You have no FUCKING IDEA how brutal it is to bald. People at work LAUGH at me for that. They fucking laugh at my balding head 24/7. EVERYBODY fucking comments on it. It looks SO FUCKING BAD. ITS FUCKING OVER.

But I found a solution I'm doing this in 3 months:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XykYx21A9k8&ab_channel=Skalp

Let us know if you go through with it how you get on. I looked into that a while back but shat out of it incase they fucked up an I'm stuck with an unremovable tattoo on my head

I have hair but it's not straight.

Let us know if you go through with it how you get on. I looked into that a while back but shat out of it incase they fucked up an I'm stuck with an unremovable tattoo on my head

I will go through with it I already decided that. They have a free consultation I will go and have a look later in a month or two. They can fuck up true this is why I chose a company that is expensive and reputable. They won't fuck up also every single guy that does it there had it done himself so you know you can trust them if they get it done there themselves lol. Also even if something happen and by some miracle they fuck up the tattoo is not unremovable. You can remove it but it's a massive pain in the ass you have to go to laser surgery it's pretty expensive but it's not completely unremovable if something happen though obviously you have to take every precaution for that no to happen.

For example this guys had it done wrong:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UzbC5SVIiVw&ab_channel=KATS

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hlV8zw8CLN4&ab_channel=BadreviewSMPScalpmicropigmentation

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjzS7KHwbRA&ab_channel=PermanentMakeup%26ScalpMicropigmentation

But this is because they went to some random fucking tattoo shop to do it or some street clinic that nobody heard about. They are fucking retarded. If you are doing this you must go to a clinic that does this EXCLUSIVELY. They should only do scalp and nothing else that for one and they also must have done it all themselves so you know they can do it. You have to go to do a clinic with good reviews. It will cost more sure but it will still be at least half the price of a hair transplant in Turkey (which has even higher chance of going wrong lol) or MUCH cheaper if you want a real hair transplant done by professional doctors.

I only look at the top-dogs in scalp fuck going to some unproven clinic to save 500$ bucks and then having to spend 10x that to remove it jfl.

I will go through with it I already decided that. They have a free consultation I will go and have a look later in a month or two. They can fuck up true this is why I chose a company that is expensive and reputable. They won't fuck up also every single guy that does it there had it done himself so you know you can trust them if they get it done there themselves lol. Also even if something happen and by some miracle they fuck up the tattoo is not unremovable. You can remove it but it's a massive pain in the ass you have to go to laser surgery it's pretty expensive but it's not completely unremovable if something happen though obviously you have to take every precaution for that no to happen.

For example this guys had it done wrong:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UzbC5SVIiVw&ab_channel=KATS

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hlV8zw8CLN4&ab_channel=BadreviewSMPScalpmicropigmentation

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjzS7KHwbRA&ab_channel=PermanentMakeup%26ScalpMicropigmentation

But this is because they went to some random fucking tattoo shop to do it or some street clinic that nobody heard about. They are fucking retarded. If you are doing this you must go to a clinic that does this EXCLUSIVELY. They should only do scalp and nothing else that for one and they also must have done it all themselves so you know they can do it. You have to go to do a clinic with good reviews. It will cost more sure but it will still be at least half the price of a hair transplant in Turkey (which has even higher chance of going wrong lol) or MUCH cheaper if you want a real hair transplant done by professional doctors.

I only look at the top-dogs in scalp fuck going to some unproven clinic to save 500$ bucks and then having to spend 10x that to remove it jfl.

Have you considered hair systems ?

Have you considered hair systems ?

Yes I considered it but there is too much maintenance and I don't want to wear something on top of my head I won't feel good with. Hair system is fake though most of them are from real hair but when I say fake I mean it's not actually on my hair if somebody pulled it hard enough he would just take it off and that thought alone would constantly stress me 24/7. Also I would constantly question myself if it's time for a touch up or if it's not looking real enough already and will probably have to get a new one every 2 months jfl and they are not cheap at all I much rather get scalp done once and forget about it for 3 years since scalp can't be removed it can just fade away if you don't come back for a touch up after few years.

I researched every single hair replacement thing I could and it led me to the conclusion that I want a scalp because it's cheap, looks real and has low maintenance. Obviously it has major disadvantages the main one being that you are stuck with one haircut but I am fine with that as long hair doesn't look good on me anyway (though I would give everything to have long hair ngl balding is a death sentence).

The one and prime reason I chose this is because the possibility of failure is just really low. You know what you are getting. It's instant results you don't have to wait a year for a result like with hair transplant. There is no possibility of it ever failing after the operation also and it's just natural. It's there on top of your head. It's part of your skin. It will never fall out it will never be removed it just really gives me that peace of mind that I want where I can relax and forget about it you know. Hair system is too 'fake' for my liking. It's too much frauding I won't feel good having it. Every single second I will question if the person standing next to me think I'm frauding my hair or not. With scalp I won't worry because it's indistinguishable from real hair when done by people who know what the fuck they are doing.

With scalp nobody can ever tell. Mainly because 99.99% of people don't even know such thing exists jfl. Unlike with hair systems/transplants which are in common culture now.

Only maintaince with this is It has to be repainted every 3 years or it will be fading too much. If you do it at the same clinic it's like 500$ for a touch up.

I have hair but its going gray because of stress and smoking

same here.
i have a couple.
i may have to dye soon.
and have you also noticed that the white hairs are of a lesser quality than the black ones?
it seems like they are more wiry and bendable.

same here.
i have a couple.
i may have to dye soon.
and have you also noticed that the white hairs are of a lesser quality than the black ones?
it seems like they are more wiry and bendable.
Yes they look like shit if i grow my hair out too long.

Yes they look like shit if i grow my hair out too long.

My three or four gray hairs are white, almost translucent, and they feel similar to guitar strings.
I'm worried that even if I dye, they will retain that textural quality.