Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Do you guys know about wordpill? Lookism is everywhere

H

HateCurry

Banned
-
You guys ever wonder why you gravitate towards certain words?

For example, imagine you're a racist, why is it you're attracted to the word "nigger", why does it draw you in?

Imagine the word "trucel" being said while you're at school (btw I was literally called trucel a month ago, I was just about to head up to the stair when this faggot who was probably a year younger than me, shorter than me too, said to his friend, "This guy's a literal trucel!" and they laughed, it was brutal.)

Why is it when you hear that word you are attracted and you pay attention to that word?

Imagine you're a basketball player, you'll probably click on videos on youtube where:

1. It has the word 'hoop', 'shoot' or 'hard' or even 'magic'
2. It has Kobe Bryant in the thumbnail
3. etc. things related to basketball

Lookism is even present in text, is what I mean, you assert yourself to certain personalities and words and you think they shape who you are, in reality you just don't like ugly words.

Who wants to be associated with chair? It's an ugly word, no one likes it, even if they do they click on it for trolling or their ego, maybe some random reddit group exists whatever.

My point is, there are certain words we assign more value to and certain words we'd rather be associated with: why is it I don't click on threads that have "ahsadghgsdha" on it? I have bad experience with it, therefore I label it meaningless and stupid and commit prejudice.

Certain words draw more attention in, certain words are more aesthetically pleasing, certain sentence structures are more aesthetically pleasing, lookism is in everything, literally everything.

I would change this name into experience-pill, basically you shape your beliefs based on positive and negative experiences one of the things legends on this site talked about.